• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps sorry, will send it right now!

Ok. I will start work on your villager rn. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. in 10-15min? Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, its been a while! I just got a space available and I think it's about time this villager finally moves in.

Mayor Name : Ozzy
Town Name : Initium
Friend Code: 3196-8604-0875
Requested Villager(s) : Apollo
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 297
Availability: 2-6pm CET
Time zone: SGT!
Total TBT : 10

@Dinozzy
Hi your villager is ready. Let me know when you are available to collect him. Thank you.

Last edited:
Ok. I will start work on your villager rn. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. in 10-15min? Thank you for sending me tbt in advance.
Post automatically merged:

@Dinozzy
Hi your villager is ready. Let me know when you are available to collect him. Thank you.

Hi! Sorry for the delay, was busy preparing to sleep.

I'll standby the gate to enter your town right now!

Hi I will fetch my 3DS and will open my gate now. See you later:)
Hello,

I'm really sorry. I TT and as Murphy Law say, things ain't gonna go my way. Someone has moved in with a plot the day after Walt was in boxes.

I won't be able to take in Apollo. :( I don't usually TT for long periods to cycle villagers, so I'm really sorry that I'm not able to claim him right now.

Once I have cycled out the new villager, I hope you will still send Apollo to me in the future.

Hello,

I'm really sorry. I TT and as Murphy Law say, things ain't gonna go my way. Someone has moved in with a plot the day after Walt was in boxes.

I won't be able to take in Apollo. :( I don't usually TT for long periods to cycle villagers, so I'm really sorry that I'm not able to claim him right now.

Once I have cycled out the new villager, I hope you will still send Apollo to me in the future.

Hi Do you want me to keep Apollo for you? But I can not keep Apollo for you for long time because he is already in boxes and I can not take other villager adoption requests and amiibo furniture requests. What would you like me to do?

Hi Do you want me to keep Apollo for you? But I can not keep Apollo for you for long time because he is already in boxes and I can not take other villager adoption requests and amiibo furniture requests. What would you like me to do?

It's okay, I think you can just cycle him out for other requests.

I wouldn't know when will the new villager leave as well, since they just moved in. I don't TT consecutively to cycle, so it will take quite some time.

It's okay, I think you can just cycle him out for other requests.

I wouldn't know when will the new villager leave as well, since they just moved in. I don't TT consecutively to cycle, so it will take quite some time.

Ok no problem. I will.
Have a good evening.
Hope to see you again when you have another open space.

Hello once again haha 😂

Mayor Name : Rach
Town Name : Myrkwood
Friend Code: 1907-9563-1689
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal!
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: I'm available right now, and currently in the time zone GMT + 1

Hello once again haha 😂

Mayor Name : Rach
Town Name : Myrkwood
Friend Code: 1907-9563-1689
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal!
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: I'm available right now, and currently in the time zone GMT + 1

Hi again:) I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Are you still available rn? I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you for ordering from me.

Hi again:) I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Are you still available rn? I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you for ordering from me.
Idk if you're asleep now, but tomorrow is fine too! I'll probably be available from 5 PM GMT :) I'll send over the tbt around then too ^_^

Idk if you're asleep now, but tomorrow is fine too! I'll probably be available from 5 PM GMT :) I'll send over the tbt around then too ^_^

Hi is it ok if we do tomorrow?
I am inside bed now. Yes I will be available also tomorrow night too. We can do tomorrow. :) see you tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back