• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name :Gordon
Town Name :L.B.P
Friend Code:2535-3936-7599
Requested Villager(s) :Freya
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:196
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone:Wednesday - Sunday 10am-11pm
Total TBT :10

Mayor Name :Gordon
Town Name :L.B.P
Friend Code:2535-3936-7599
Requested Villager(s) :Freya
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:196
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone:Wednesday - Sunday 10am-11pm
Total TBT :10

Hi again!
Thank you for the other day for items:)
Your villager is ready for you now.
Let me know when you are available to collect her. We have only one hour difference for time so it is easy to meet up with you. See you later.

Hi again!
Thank you for the other day for items:)
Your villager is ready for you now.
Let me know when you are available to collect her. We have only one hour difference for time so it is easy to meet up with you. See you later.
No problem you do a lot for both NL and NH players.
I'm online now and will be til 11pm. :)

Mayor Name : Alex
Town Name : Met City
Friend Code : We have already added each other.
Requested Villager : Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no : 300
You have open space for villager now? : Yes
Availability and time zone : 12 AM - 10 PM
Total TBT : 10

Mayor Name : Alex
Town Name : Met City
Friend Code : We have already added each other.
Requested Villager : Chrissy
Requested villager’s amiibo no : 300
You have open space for villager now? : Yes
Availability and time zone : 12 AM - 10 PM

Hi thank you for ordering and sending tbt in advance.
Your villager is ready for you. Let me know when you are available. Your availability is 12am to 10pm in CET time zone? If not let me know your time zone.
And sorry have you ordered villagers before from me? Could you let me know your friend code please. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. It is not same friend code as my main town. Thank you.

Hi thank you for ordering and sending tbt in advance.
Your villager is ready for you. Let me know when you are available. Your availability is 12am to 10pm in CET time zone? If not let me know your time zone.
And sorry have you ordered villagers before from me? Could you let me know your friend code please. My friend code is written in first page of this thread. It is not same friend code as my main town. Thank you.
I am available right now. Well technically no, that was my brother who adopted a villager on your tread, he is the mayor. My friends code is 3024-7224-8386.
Post automatically merged:

And yes, I do believe to have added the friends code you have on the first comment 1349-7691-3338.

I am available right now. Well technically no, that was my brother who adopted a villager on your tread, he is the mayor. My friends code is 3024-7224-8386.
Post automatically merged:

And yes, I do believe to have added the friends code you have on the first comment 1349-7691-3338.

Ok:) my gate is opened for you now. See you later! Thank you for ordering from me.

Hello once again! i reset my town so im here again lol, thank u so much for doing this <3

Mayor Name : sunshine
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : hazel
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 248
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: i am available the whole day, timezone is UTC + 2 / CEST

Hello once again! i reset my town so im here again lol, thank u so much for doing this <3

Mayor Name : sunshine
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : hazel
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 248
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: i am available the whole day, timezone is UTC + 2 / CEST

Hiii again! Oh I see. Happy to see you again. Wish you to have happy new animal crossing life again:)

Thank you for ordering. I am online rn so I can work on your villager rn. It will take me 10-15min :)

Hiii again! Oh I see. Happy to see you again. Wish you to have happy new animal crossing life again:)

Thank you for ordering. I am online rn so I can work on your villager rn. It will take me 10-15min :)
great! i will send the tbt immediately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back