• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name : Moose
Town Name : Divinia
Friend Code: 0533-5727-3549
Requested Villager(s) : Filbert
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 165
You have open space for villager now ?: Yes
Availability and time zone: between now and 11pm GMT
Total TBT : 10

Mayor Name : Jesta
Town Name : Rose K.
Friend Code: in sig
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo no.:
Availability and time zone: GMT+8

Mayor Name : Moose
Town Name : Divinia
Friend Code: 0533-5727-3549
Requested Villager(s) : Filbert
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 165
Availability and time zone: between now and 11pm GMT

Hi I am available rn if you need. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you for ordering from me.

Mayor Name : Jesta
Town Name : Rose K.
Friend Code: in sig
Requested Villager(s) : Marshal
Availability and time zone: GMT+8

Hi I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Are you still available rn? I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you.

Mayor Name :Joshua
Town Name :Brooklyn
Friend Code:3841-2662-7073
Requested Villager(s) :Marshal
You have open space for villager now ?: NO but i can free a plot
Availability and time zone:a few hours from now
Total TBT :0 but i can get the items

Mayor Name :Joshua
Town Name :Brooklyn
Friend Code:3841-2662-7073
Requested Villager(s) :Marshal
You have open space for villager now ?: NO but i can free a plot
Availability and time zone:a few hours from now
Total TBT :0 but i can get the items

Hi which items you will do for trade? If you give me list I will look. You can see my wish list in front of this page. I will be online for only 1-2 hours tonight so you can come back to me tomorrow if you can not make open space until then.

oh i kind of wanted him today ill get the nintendo dsi bench the kerokerokeropi top nintendo bench right splatfest sign and the splatoon spawn point
Post automatically merged:

Hi which items you will do for trade? If you give me list I will look. You can see my wish list in front of this page. I will be online for only 1-2 hours tonight so you can come back to me tomorrow if you can not make open space until then.
oh i kind of wanted him today ill get the nintendo dsi bench the kerokerokeropi top nintendo bench right splatfest sign and the splatoon spawn point

Last edited:

I can do rn before I go to bed if you have open space rn but if you don’t have open space you can not adopt villagers.
I don’t know how long does it takes you to have open space. If you need time to make open space I can come back to you tomorrow morning or you can check other villager shop if you need the villager today only. They have different time zones as me so it will be good timing with you :) Thank you.

Hi I am available rn if you need. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you for ordering from me.

Hi I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Are you still available rn? I can do your order before I go to sleep rn otherwise I will come back to you tomorrow. Thank you.

I sent TBT ill be avail now til 1030pm GMT+8

Hello again :D i have sent the tbt already <3

Mayor Name: sunshine
Town Name: harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
You have open space for villager now?: yes!
Availability and time zone: utc +2 / cest. im available all day :)
Total TBT: 10

Hello again :D i have sent the tbt already <3

Mayor Name: sunshine
Town Name: harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : Lily
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 218
You have open space for villager now?: yes!
Availability and time zone: utc +2 / cest. im available all day :)
Total TBT: 10

Hi again!! thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will online rn and will do your order. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Please give me 10-15min. Thank you:)

Hi again!! thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will online rn and will do your order. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. Please give me 10-15min. Thank you:)

Hi again! Your villager is ready for you:)

Last edited:

Hi again! Your villager is ready for you:)
ahh just saw it now im sorry </3 im ready now so ill be coming shortly~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back