• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, do you have Lolly, Erik, Vivian, or any other villager that is in my Villager Wishlist post?

Ah, do you have Lolly, Erik, Vivian, or any other villager that is in my Villager Wishlist post?

Hi I don’t have all amiibo cards so if you don’t see villagers in my list on this thread I don’t have them sorry. I think there are some villager adoption shops so you can check them out. :)

hello again!

Mayor Name : sunshine
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
You have open space for villager now ?: yes
Availability and time zone: utc+2, available all day ^^
Total TBT : 10

hello again!

Mayor Name : sunshine
Town Name : harmony
Friend Code: 2251-4425-3815
Requested Villager(s) : marshal
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 264
You have open space for villager now ?: yes
Availability and time zone: utc+2, available all day ^^
Total TBT : 10

Hi I need to go my dinner soon and I have a trade before your order so I can come back to you around 21:00 CET time ? If it is ok, could you send me tbt in advance and you can come and collect your villager around 21:00 CET time or after tonight. Thank you.

Mayor Name : Tyla
Town Name : Morioh
Friend Code: 3196-9045-4626
Requested Villager(s) : Tangy (no. 244) and Cherry (no. 77)
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: 9AM - 11PM (PT, I'll be online a lot today)
Total TBT : 20

Can I pick them up one at a time? ^^

Mayor Name : Tyla
Town Name : Morioh
Friend Code: 3196-9045-4626
Requested Villager(s) : Tangy (no. 244) and Cherry (no. 77)
You have open space for villager now ?: yes!
Availability and time zone: 9AM - 11PM (PT, I'll be online a lot today)
Total TBT : 20

Can I pick them up one at a time? ^^

Hi I am online now if you still need. Sorry I was already sleeping when you send this post. I am in CET time zone. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you for ordering.

Hi I am online now if you still need. Sorry I was already sleeping when you send this post. I am in CET time zone. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you for ordering.
No worries!! But do you mind if I add Marshal (no. 264) too really quickly? You can decline if it's too much for you. Also a random move in just happened so I hope you dont mind me trying to get them out first

No worries!! But do you mind if I add Marshal (no. 264) too really quickly? You can decline if it's too much for you. Also a random move in just happened so I hope you dont mind me trying to get them out first

I will be available about 45 from now. If you have open space rn, I can do one of your wish list villager if you need.

I can receive tangy or cherry right now!! ( you can leave out marshal, I can buy him some other time )

OK. I will work on those two villagers now. It will take me 15-20min to do it. Do you think you will be available to collect them by then? Otherwise I will need to come back to you tomorrow since my time is already late. Which villager would you like first?

OK. I will work on those two villagers now. It will take me 15-20min to do it. Do you think you will be available to collect them by then? Otherwise I will need to come back to you tomorrow since my time is already late. Which villager would you like first?
yes, i think i can move one more villager out by then. I don't mind which one is first. I will have to invite one first then come back to my town and time travel so they can get settled in, then i'll visit again for the other one if you dont mind

yes, i think i can move one more villager out by then. I don't mind which one is first. I will have to invite one first then come back to my town and time travel so they can get settled in, then i'll visit again for the other one if you dont mind

Hi tangy and cherry are ready for you. You can come and collect first tangy. Are you still online? If so let me know I will open my gate. Thank you.

ok, i am coming for cherry in a bit

My gate is already opened. I will go to bed after this trade because my time is already midnight but if you need other villagers you can come back to me tomorrow. It will be better you ask me much earlier than this time so I have time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back