• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling New Leaf Amiibo Villagers :) Only for NL !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor Name: Amanda.
Town Name: Moonbow.
Friend Code: In my profile.
Requested Villager(s): Graham, The Hamster
Requested villager’s amiibo no.: 234
You have open space for villager now?: Yes.
Availability and time zone: From 13PM until 12AM in Brasília's Timezone.
Total TBT: well, 10? If one villager is 10 TBT i think, and i only requested one villager...

Total TBT: well, 10? If one villager is 10 TBT i think, and i only requested one villager...

Hi I am available rn if you need. I will be available for about one hour tonight. Otherwise you can come back to me tomorrow. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you for ordering.

Hi I am available rn if you need. I will be available for about one hour tonight. Otherwise you can come back to me tomorrow. I will work on your villager once I receive tbt. Thank you for ordering.
Ok, i will give you the tbts and add you right now

Ok, i will give you the tbts and add you right now

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now it will take me 10-15min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. By the way I saw you were looking for sloppy furniture. I think I have those items except sloppy bed, chair, closet and stereo. If you need let me know. 2tbt each. Thank you.

Thank you for sending me tbt in advance. I will work on your villager now it will take me 10-15min. I will let you know when your villager is ready for you. By the way I saw you were looking for sloppy furniture. I think I have those items except sloppy bed, chair, closet and stereo. If you need let me know. 2tbt each. Thank you.
Okay, what items do you have? Tell me how much tbt you want and i'll transfer it to you now.

Okay, what items do you have? Tell me how much tbt you want and i'll transfer it to you now.

I can check them later. Let me do your villager order first. I have two town and I have all items in another town and I will need to check them separately and you need to come to my another town if you need those items.
Post automatically merged:

Hi your villager is ready for you now.
I will open my gate now so please come over to collect your villager. Once we finish this order. I will check sloppy items and I will comment on your wish list thread separately. See you later.

@moonbxwy

Last edited:
I can check them later. Let me do your villager order first. I have two town and I have all items in another town and I will need to check them separately and you need to come to my another town if you need those items.

Hi your villager is ready for you now.
I will open my gate now so please come over to collect your villager. Once we finish this order. I will check sloppy items and I will comment on your wish list thread separately. See you later.

@moonbxwy
Im comingm

Yes I did on your profile:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code0576-9985-3459NL - Character NameAmandaNL - Town NameMoonbow
I'm not seeing your town and it appears on my DS that you still didn't add me. Did you put my FC correctly? I did yours.

I'm not seeing your town and it appears on my DS that you still didn't add me. Did you put my FC correctly? I did yours.

For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338

I did. Mine is written in first page of this thread. Let me know when you add me. I will need to reopen my gate after you add me. Thank you

For this shop, please make sure to add the following friend code for adoption before posting the request form: 1349-7691-3338

I did. Mine is written in first page of this thread. Let me know when you add me. I will need to reopen my gate after you add me. Thank you
Ok, added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back