• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf DLC from Best Buy via Nintendo Zone (NA)

OMG Yes!! I hope the Raccoon clock is the Tanuki Clock! And It'll be when it's out worldwide, too! :D :D

The raccoon clock should be the tanuki clock. :3 I'm trying to figure out what the cat tower is; I don't think I've seen it before.
I'll have to find someone with a guide to look it up. ^^;

I really hope that DLC is not given out through nintendo zone...I don't go to wifi hotspots =/

The raccoon clock should be the tanuki clock. :3 I'm trying to figure out what the cat tower is; I don't think I've seen it before.
I'll have to find someone with a guide to look it up. ^^;
Isn't this a cat tower?:
Tower_cat_renamed_30037.jpg

Isn't this a cat tower?:
Tower_cat_renamed_30037.jpg

I think so, but I haven't seen it in my Japanese game. I'm trying to figure out if it's a new item or just an item I haven't gotten yet. ^^;

wait Jake posted a pic on other thread that has both the cat tower and suitcase, it seen that both were pulled from the Japanese game even though it was shown in a video. so these might be what we getting here. I am hoping both will be order-able so we can share.

Edit:
april_2.png

I just saw the picture that Jake posted. I have never seen either of those items in my game. o__o
I'll have to grab some extras for my Japanese friends.

ah just check found the one that at a mall in Brooklyn I can go to. Should have a least a second char for extra items by then

Thankfully I live really close to a Best Buy! All this DLC and announcements are getting me even more excited :D

I just saw the picture that Jake posted. I have never seen either of those items in my game. o__o
I'll have to grab some extras for my Japanese friends.

Yeah, someone asked Zen a while back if those two items were still in the game and he said no.
It's weird that that's a Japanese screenshot yet looks like they're going to be US exclusive

Yeah, someone asked Zen a while back if those two items were still in the game and he said no.
It's weird that that's a Japanese screenshot yet looks like they're going to be US exclusive

I definitely don't mind. My Japanese friends have given me exclusive items and now I can finally repay them. ^_^ Japan may still get the items eventually.

There are a ton of Best Buys around here. Unfortunately the closest one that is a Nintendo Zone is several miles away. :/

Yesssssssssss. Is there a booth/machine I need to visit or can I just casually walk through the store with my 3DS on?

Ah I have a Nintendo Zone right near my work... In the UK.... Hopefully they bring it over here to the GAME stores!

Back