• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf DLC from Best Buy via Nintendo Zone (NA)

Here's an image of what all of the DLC looks like:

Looks like Bidoof is a genius

april_2.png

I was wondering, how does receiving the DLC work?

Do you:
? Go in with your 3DS on but closed?
? Have Animal Crossing on and go to Phillis?
? Go to the Nintendo Zone app?

There's a Best Buy in the shopping mall where I work. I guess I know where I'm going during my breaks to get these items, hahaha.

I wonder if these are going to be orderable? Because the Tanuki Clock (same thing as the Racoon Wall-clock), as a Japanese DLC, is orderable.

The only one of those 4 I really, really want is the double-necked guitar. One of my characters I'm making is based off of a character in a story I've been writing. She's a guitarist, so I'd like to collect rock music looking things and guitars for her. :) But I'd certainly like to collect them all just for purposes of trying to get all of the AC items in my catalog.

I hope I can get my hands one these items just because I'm a collector ;) But I think they are orderable... :)

Back