• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf servers are apparently shutting down in September

You got me lol, was gonna legit cry cause I just started my town in june and it is no where near close to being done.

My bells are getting stolen pls help I want to buy acnl online services too :(

Omg lol!This made me so sad and was gonna cry. Geez... Can't believe they tricked us like that.But still...real clever of them.

Last edited:
Aaa you got me! My town is only a month or two old so I was really disappointed for a minute, lol.

Good one though, I must admit. x)

Animal Crossing may not have servers, but the 3DS does.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, where are the bels hidden on the forums?

OOPS I’ve just seen this was a prank.... you really fooled me, haha! nice one xD

Last edited:
Oh god you really scared me haha! I thought you were being serious for a minute.

thank goodness i wanted to read the link. however i must say that your pranking skills are exceptional! that quote you put in there looked so professionally written and it looked like something that ign would say. i am very impressed.

and also this should give me more motivation to finish off my dream town.

thank goodness i wanted to read the link. however i must say that your pranking skills are exceptional! that quote you put in there looked so professionally written and it looked like something that ign would say. i am very impressed.

and also this should give me more motivation to finish off my dream town.

Thank you ^_^ I thought it might've been too long that people would start questioning it as they read it. I was just hoping that the sadness and anger would blind them long enough to believe it LOL. I'm not a sadist at all, I swear!

My last prank was short and sweet: 2017 prank

Back