• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Tourism Trailer

Lew

Awesome User
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Today, Nintendo of America uploaded a new advertisement for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
You can view it on this post, below.

The trailers is now available on the US Nintendo 3DS eShop! - Experience the Animal Crossing 3D effect for yourselves!

Tourism Trailer #1:

Tourism Trailer #2:

Tourism Trailer #3:

Last edited:
Nelson's English name is Zell. Meh...

It's nice to see some advertisements.

It's certainly cute, and better than the other commercials. I guess the tourism theme didn't appeal to me, but I liked the way they 'zoomed' in on all of the features.

This is the best advertisement for an Animal Crossing I've seen. They actually showed what you do in the game, which is an important component all the other games lack.

I like Zell better than Nelson. I can't help but think of Spoony's review on FF8 and Zell doing a Mentos commercial in it.

They didn't even say anything about being mayor but I suppose they said that in the trailers

I think I may be having a seizure, please call medical assistance. @.@

Thanks for posting!!

I have a question. If other players can't access the stores across the train tracks then how is there four players shown in Club 444 at 1:09?

Nintendo, please say something about the bundle soon, pleasesaysomethingaboutthebundlepleasepleaseplease. Thanks.

HHAHHAHAHHA ZELL THE GAZELLE I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE NINTY OF MURICA.

I like this c:

Back