• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Tourism Trailer

I'd love to see a link to proof cause I've never seen this. Could you even talk to workers in the town such as Blathers when they show the disappointment emote and get a unique conversation like you could in WW and CF?

My GameCube turned off for good awhile ago, but I'm sure you could search. I think he said they where his nephews when I got the biggest shop upgrade.

EDIT: hold on, I found this. I know its a Wikipedia, but....

image.jpgimage.jpg
Can someone put this in spoiler tags so they don't take up all that space, because I don't know how. Thank you!

Last edited:
It doesn't say anything about Nook specifically saying they were his nephews. The non-villager townspeople wouldn't have special dialogues like they would in WW and that's the only game he ever explained his relation to them in. Therefore, they are his employees and friends. And yes, the game guide is just as unreliable. It got many other things wrong about this game besides that.

I love this new advertisement. I like the idea of the town being this perfect getaway, and we're the tourists. :p

Interestingly, it appears that they are intending to release another tourism trailer. Every time I see the current one, it says "part 1."

^ I noticed that too. I guess we should be expecting another trailer at some point. :)

I dunno, I really didn't like the tourism trailer... That's probably just me, though.

Interestingly, it appears that they are intending to release another tourism trailer. Every time I see the current one, it says "part 1."

^ I noticed that too. I guess we should be expecting another trailer at some point. :)

Haha...I just thought of something. In the second part, they say, "So you've come to Animal Crossing as a vacation? Guess what, the residents have decided to make you mayor....now you can enjoy yourself, and be in charge doing it!"

It is funnier in my mind...just doesn't seem to work when typed out.

It looks like a commercial for a tahitian hotel! Very relaxing and makes me wanna play even more because I love how it recalls everything I love about AC : relaxation, doing what you want, no rules...

Yeah, I noticed this on the eShop myself....

Hmm, eShop lists this as Tourism Trailer, Part 1.......
So maybe there will be more later at some point.

Good to know we might be getting at least another trailer before June 9th.

Back