• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Tourism Trailer

Thanks for posting!!

I have a question. If other players can't access the stores across the train tracks then how is there four players shown in Club 444 at 1:09?
Players are able to access the mall behind the train tracks, over Wi-Fi. It is unavailable when visiting a town in the Dream Mansion though.

I almost had a heart attack when at the end it said "available in the eShop"

sigh

I like the name Zell though! that was one of my favs from Final Fantasy VIII :)

Ahh this is so exciting! The new gameplay footage on the nintendo website looks awesome too! :3

They didn't even say anything about being mayor but I suppose they said that in the trailers

Hmm, yeah.. I didn't notice that, until you pointed it out.
I guess they may be keeping that as a surprise for others who haven't heard about it yet, maybe.

its not bad though for me it seemed kinda blah for a commercial for the game ive been wanting the most lol
maybe watching it a few times more will make it better lol

I wasn't a fan of the whole tourist aspect of the ad, but compared to other game ads, this one is pretty good! It covers a lot. :3
Aww, Nelson just seems to fit the deer better than Zell. I don't know why, maybe it's just because I'm so used to 'Nelson'. xD

Thanks for posting!!

I have a question. If other players can't access the stores across the train tracks then how is there four players shown in Club 444 at 1:09?

Other players are able to access the stores when they visit. 3 people visiting, and the main player of the town.

Good job NA advertisement team. Probably the best commercial I've seen for an AC game. I laughed a little when they said "Find your happy place." though. Really though, the more I think about it that's what Animal Crossing is. It's my happy place. xD

Very cool ad! Makes it seem all the more real that our NA release is so close! :)

Thank goodness they chopped out the cheesy human actors. I never understood the old commercials. I think Nintendo has gotten a much better feel for what their fans are looking for with both gameplay and advertisement.

Way to go... Nin ten do.

Nintendo UK needs to have an advert like this - really, they just need to change the American voice over and then cut it to fit thirty seconds or so. I really hope they don't just get Ant and Dec / Jedward / 1 Direction etc talking about it and then showing 5 seconds of footage.

It's pretty cute--relaxing, which is why I like playing AC, personally. But the beginning sounds like the Subway commercials where the kids are getting bossed around, but in Subway, they can get their sandwich any way they want it. :D

Also, "find your happy place".... FUNNY as heck :D

Back