• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

New Leaf Tourism Trailer

Just want to point out that is labelled as a Trailer by Nintendo and it's a minute and a half long. (typical commercials are 30 seconds and sometimes 60 seconds long) Probably not going to be a commercial like some have said.

It's hard to believe that there are only two more months until we can get this game after waiting for three years. GETTING HYPED :lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

The only reason I love that his name is Zell is because I go by Zel online. ;u;
He needs to be in my town yes.

Although I am psyched that there's more attention being brought to the game, I can't be the only one who thinks trailers like this make the game seem boring. I understand a huge part of Animal Crossing is the calm atmosphere with fishing, digging up fossils and what not. It's nice they showed the club, but I just wish they'd include more new features in the trailers like Re-Tail, the dream suite and other new goodies. Maybe in the next one.

Although I am psyched that there's more attention being brought to the game, I can't be the only one who thinks trailers like this make the game seem boring. I understand a huge part of Animal Crossing is the calm atmosphere with fishing, digging up fossils and what not. It's nice they showed the club, but I just wish they'd include more new features in the trailers like Re-Tail, the dream suite and other new goodies. Maybe in the next one.

I had a large rant about this typed out, but I decided not to post it. It makes the game seem extremely boring. It's hard to make it not seem boring without actually playing the game.

Yeah, I also saw this in the eShop! I just updated my 3DS, so I'm glad I can watch trailers! :) This trailer just made me want the game even more! According to the Countdown, the US (where I live) has 10 more weeks! Can't wait for that time to come! ;)

Has anyone noticed that in front of what I'm assuming is the Shoe Shank, the sign says Kicks? Is that going to be our name for it?

Yeah, thats the US/CA/UK/Etc. name for Shoe Shank.
Also go back and take a look at the general store's name.. Used to be called Nook's Cranny, that's changed, now.

It makes sense for it not to be called Nook's Cranny since Tom Nook isn't doing business there anymore and passed it along to his nephews(?).

That was a cute trailer. Surprised they didn't mention becoming the mayor though! Cringed at 'happy place' though...

I like the name Zell. Suits a Gazelle more than Nelson, in my opinion! xD

I want this game noooooooow. Now now now. ;-;

Back