• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Panda!

I would like to pre-pay 40 stacks of fish bait, please. That’s 200 tbt?
Thank you for the pre-payment! ☺️🌷 I'm now currently online and available to trade for the rest of the day. We can do either pick up or drop off.

The total was 200 TBT for 40 stacks of fish bait, correct :) when you're ready to trade just let me know, no hurry! Thank you for visiting my shop!

Thank you for the pre-payment! ☺️🌷 I'm now currently online and available to trade for the rest of the day. We can do either pick up or drop off.

The total was 200 TBT for 40 stacks of fish bait, correct :) when you're ready to trade just let me know, no hurry! Thank you for visiting my shop!
Drop off, please. I’ll set up my gate now. Thanks!

Hi Miss Panda,

May I please reserve 100 NMT, 2 million IGB, 3 green mums, and 1 golden rose (60 TBT, I think) for delivery later today or tomorrow?

Thank you!

Hi Miss Panda,

May I please reserve 100 NMT, 2 million IGB, 3 green mums, and 1 golden rose (60 TBT, I think) for delivery later today or tomorrow?

Thank you!
Most definitely :) I'm available all day today and tomorrow so feel free to send me a new message as soon as you're ready, and I'll prepare your order for delivery. Thank you for visiting my shop and for the pre-payment! 60 TBT is correct.

Hey there, LittleMissPanda!

I'm interested in your Wild Painting Left half x1 and Mysterious Painting! (40 TBT) Are you available today?

Thanks!

Hi! I'd like to order these hybrids:

green mums x2
blue roses x2
purple pansies x2
purple windflowers x2
purple hyacinths x2
purple tulips x2
gold roses x2
black cosmos x2

I believe that should be 28 TBT if I'm counting correctly?

Hi! I'd like to order these hybrids:

green mums x2
blue roses x2
purple pansies x2
purple windflowers x2
purple hyacinths x2
purple tulips x2
gold roses x2
black cosmos x2

I believe that should be 28 TBT if I'm counting correctly?
Hi! Thank you for ordering :) your total for all the flowers will be 28 TBT, correct.

I'm currently out and about and won't be available to trade until later this evening if that's okay? If you'd like, you can reserve the flowers by sending payment in advance. I'll be sure to send you a message by then.

Hi! Thank you for ordering :) your total for all the flowers will be 28 TBT, correct.

I'm currently out and about and won't be available to trade until later this evening if that's okay? If you'd like, you can reserve the flowers by sending payment in advance. I'll be sure to send you a message by then.

Yes, I can meet you this evening. I sent my payment. :)

Hi !!
Do you sell fish bait? c:
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I reread it!! Could I please get one stack : )
No problem! I can sell you 2 stacks instead for just 5 TBT if you'd like 😊 we can trade in either my island or yours, whichever is easiest for you. Just let me know!

Back