• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I'd like to order these material stacks. I'm going to go eat lunch and do some things, so maybe we can meet up later tonight. :)

large snowflake 1 stack
snowflake 3 stack
red ornament 1 stack
blue ornament 1 stack
gold ornament 1 stack
glowing moss 7 stack
vine 7 stack

Hi! I'd like to order these material stacks. I'm going to go eat lunch and do some things, so maybe we can meet up later tonight. :)

large snowflake 1 stack
snowflake 3 stack
red ornament 1 stack
blue ornament 1 stack
gold ornament 1 stack
glowing moss 7 stack
vine 7 stack
Hello! Sounds good to me, take your time ☺️ I'll be available all day today, so you can send me a new message as soon as you're ready. In the meantime I'll prepare your order. For everything, the total will be 105 TBT~ you may reserve your order in advance or you may pay later, whichever is most comfortable for you. Thanks again for visiting my shop, I'm happy to be serving you again!

Back