• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

New Modern Animal Crossing Avatars added to the default gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are so nice! If you plan on making more, Kid Cat should be on your list.

I believe there is a second wave of avatars coming soonish. I'm sure Thunder will consider any requests if they're possible.

We've just added Series 2 of the Modern AC Characters to the gallery. This series contains 10 new villagers including Chrissy, Goldie, and Cheri! Check out the gallery yourself to see them all: http://www.belltreeforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Once again, big thanks to Thunder for his hard work on these! They're a fantastic addition to the site, and I believe we have a third series coming in the near future. :)

I love the new ones are designed. Good Job! I hope a Puddles one comes on the future.

If you are still considering creating more batches, could you include Daisy? That would be awesome. :D

Sure, I can do Daisy.

Also, many thanks to Jake for finding the Zucker artwork and Fink/Passerby for rendering it.

Would love to see Cherry as one! But regardless, thanks for these!! :)

Unfortunately, the renders of Cherry I've found have been too small or low quality, if I find one though I'll be sure to whip one up.

Wow, these are looking great! There's even one for Carmen! <3
Thank you so much!! ^o^ I can't wait to see more!! Maybe one for Phoebe too?

Wow, these are looking great! There's even one for Carmen! <3
Thank you so much!! ^o^ I can't wait to see more!! Maybe one for Phoebe too?

I'm running into the same problem I did with Cherry, a lot of the newer villagers lack any decent artwork. I'll keep an eye out, though.

Cyrano or go home.

WatMino.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back