New NA DLC

TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
HeartGold said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I agree, I've had it on practically since the day I got it, almost 3 years ago, and my Wii is running fine.
Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would limit the ability of their system in fear of a rumor that has no foundation and has been proven false.
>proven false
>2 friends had their system overheat and replaced thanks to WiiConnect24
What proof do you have that it was WiiConnect24? How do you know it wasn't a problem with their fans or something? Or maybe their Wii was in an unventilated area.

Tyeforce said:
TravisTouchdown said:
Tyeforce said:
HeartGold said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly. I don't understand why anyone would limit the ability of their system in fear of a rumor that has no foundation and has been proven false.
>proven false
>2 friends had their system overheat and replaced thanks to WiiConnect24
What proof do you have that it was WiiConnect24? How do you know it wasn't a problem with their fans or something? Or maybe their Wii was in an unventilated area.
Can't be in an unventilated area because both their Wiis are placed next to the TV in their living rooms. I know because I've been to their house.

Can't be with the fans because one of them has had the Wii for a while, and it broke down a few weeks after she started playing Mario Kart with me and the other one's broke down after I persuaded him to turn on WiiConnect24 to get gifts from City Folk.

Back