• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

Hm... it appears that Club Nintendo added the 2013 platinum posters back to the rewards list.

And also, my cd shipped! Finally! Now, I will still probably have to wait a week before it gets to me, but at least it's in transit.

Perhaps an edit to the thread title would be prudent at this point. The rewards are most likely not going to change.

I reported it twice for a change at different times recently and they didn't do it and I can't anymore.

Hm... it appears that Club Nintendo added the 2013 platinum posters back to the rewards list.

And also, my cd shipped! Finally! Now, I will still probably have to wait a week before it gets to me, but at least it's in transit.

SERIOUSLY

that was the only reward I actually wanted and once I saved up the coins it was gone.

so I just ordered the MM bag a few days ago, screw you CN. >:l

In case anyone hasn't noticed all of the post-play surveys also expire on the 31st. If you register anything after the 24th it looks like you won't get the extra 10 coins. I'll post in the other Club Nintendo thread too.

The prizes for Europe are still awful and haven't changed in what feels like forever. It's a shame there's nothing I want on there.

I'm still not sure for which games I'm going to trade my coins, there are a lot of options, Mario 3d Land, Wonderful 101, Kid Icarus, I don't know! Thanks to the person who posted that list of free games though I still need 40 coins for platinum, still have a few days so hopefully I'll manage to get them, how I don't know lol :3

I'm still not sure for which games I'm going to trade my coins, there are a lot of options, Mario 3d Land, Wonderful 101, Kid Icarus, I don't know! Thanks to the person who posted that list of free games though I still need 40 coins for platinum, still have a few days so hopefully I'll manage to get them, how I don't know lol :3

You'll have until March 24th to make your decision or else you won't be able to get a Post-Play Survey that's worth 10 coins. These surveys appear a week after you registered your game. Any retail game will be giving you at least 30 coins for the registration survey, even if you purchased one of them from Club Nintendo.

Oh crap that means I have to make up my mind already on what I want to spend my 1000 btb on to make someone get me a code soon. I can't decide omg omg omg *potty dance*

I will get the rest of my post-play surveys tomorrow and I'll be platinum! I can't wait to see what we get.

I traded about 400-500 bells per 40 coin code in the marketplace :)

What is everyone hoping for in the prizes for platinum? I'd be the happiest girl alive if Luigi's Mansion was up for grabs.

Although I want physical rewards, it really sounds like they'll be digital. I'd like a full price 3DS game that I don't already have... like DKC 3D or New Super Mario Bros. 2.... or maybe Starfox or Kid Icarus.

Although I want physical rewards, it really sounds like they'll be digital. I'd like a full price 3DS game that I don't already have... like DKC 3D or New Super Mario Bros. 2.... or maybe Starfox or Kid Icarus.

I doubt it will be those rewards because you can buy them already. I think it will be a game from like the Mario 3D World time, and if we are lucky a newer game like ORAS or MM3D.

Everytime someone posts here I think there are new rewards.

There's a whole load of games up in the European Club Nintendo store now, I think they were being put up on the 19th so I'm actually surprised it hasn't been mentioned here. To be quite honest though, even though they're games, I took one look at them and just thought "meh". If some of the WiiU games were 3DS games, I might be interested.

New WiiU Rewards -
Advance Wars (3900 stars)
Art Academy: SketchPad (1100 stars)
Duck Hunt (1300 stars)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (3900 stars)
F-Zero (2100 stars)
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (1800 stars)
Golden Sun(3900 stars)
Ice Hockey(1300 stars)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour(3900 stars)
Mario Kart 8: Add-on Content Pack 1: The Legend of Zelda x Mario Kart 8(2100 stars)
Mario's Super Picross (4500 stars)
Metroid Fusion (1800 stars)
NES Remix (2600 stars)
NES Remix 2 (5600 stars)
Pikmin Short Movies HD (1300 stars)
Pilotwings (2100 stars)
Pullblox World(5600 stars)
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels(1300 stars)
Super Metroid (2100 stars)
Super Punch-Out!! (2100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda (1300 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Bowling (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club 2-in-1 Single-Sport Pass: Boxing and Baseball (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Golf (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Tennis (5600 stars)
Wii Street U powered by Google (1300 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Birds in Flight (600 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Carnival! (600 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Rickshaw Around Kyoto (600 stars)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1300 stars)
Super Mario Kart (2100 stars)
Super Mario World (2100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (3900 stars)
WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania (1800 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Double-Decker Tour (600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (English language version) (1300 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (French language version)(1300 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (German language version) (1300 stars)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (1800 stars)

3DS:
3D Classics Xevious? (3400 stars)
Alleyway (800 stars)
Art Style: INTERSECT?(2800 stars)
Art Style: PiCOPiCT (2800 stars)
Aura-Aura Climber (600 stars)
Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! (7300 stars)
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger(5600 stars)
Donkey Kong (1100 stars)
Hana Samurai Art of the Sword?(3900 stars)
Hydroventure: Spin Cycle (5600 stars)
Mario Tennis (2800 stars)
Mario's Picross (2300 stars)
Metal Torrent (2800 stars)
Metroid II: Return of Samus(1100 stars)
Paper Plane (600 stars)
PIKMIN Short Movies 3D (1300 stars)
Pinball: Revenge of the Gator(1700 stars)
Pullblox? (3400 stars)
Punch-Out!!(1300 stars)
SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle(3400 stars)
Splash or Crash(1700 stars)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe(1300 stars)
Super Mario Land (1100 stars)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (1300 stars)
Tokyo Crash Mobs(3400 stars)
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3(1100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda?: Link's Awakening DX? (English language version) (1600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda?: Link's Awakening DX? (French language version) (1600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda?: Link's Awakening DX? (German language version) (1600stars)

Didn't quite realise that list was going to be that long when I started it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

An awful lot of the physical rewards have disappeared from the store too.

There's a whole load of games up in the European Club Nintendo store now, I think they were being put up on the 19th so I'm actually surprised it hasn't been mentioned here. To be quite honest though, even though they're games, I took one look at them and just thought "meh". If some of the WiiU games were 3DS games, I might be interested.

New WiiU Rewards -
Advance Wars (3900 stars)
Art Academy: SketchPad (1100 stars)
Duck Hunt (1300 stars)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (3900 stars)
F-Zero (2100 stars)
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (1800 stars)
Golden Sun(3900 stars)
Ice Hockey(1300 stars)
Mario Golf: Advance Tour(3900 stars)
Mario Kart 8: Add-on Content Pack 1: The Legend of Zelda x Mario Kart 8(2100 stars)
Mario's Super Picross (4500 stars)
Metroid Fusion (1800 stars)
NES Remix (2600 stars)
NES Remix 2 (5600 stars)
Pikmin Short Movies HD (1300 stars)
Pilotwings (2100 stars)
Pullblox World(5600 stars)
Super Metroid (2100 stars)
Super Punch-Out!! (2100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda (1300 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Bowling (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club 2-in-1 Single-Sport Pass: Boxing and Baseball (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Golf (5600 stars)
Wii Sports Club Single-Sport Pass: Tennis (5600 stars)
Wii Street U powered by Google (1300 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Birds in Flight (600 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Carnival! (600 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Rickshaw Around Kyoto (600 stars)
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (1300 stars)
Super Mario Kart (2100 stars)
Super Mario World (2100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (3900 stars)
WarioWare, Inc.: Minigame Mania (1800 stars)
Wii U Panorama View Double-Decker Tour (600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (English language version) (1300 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (French language version)(1300 stars)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (German language version) (1300 stars)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (1800 stars)

3DS:
3D Classics Xevious™ (3400 stars)
Alleyway (800 stars)
Art Style: INTERSECT™(2800 stars)
Art Style: PiCOPiCT (2800 stars)
Aura-Aura Climber (600 stars)
Chibi-Robo! Let's Go, Photo! (7300 stars)
Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger(5600 stars)
Donkey Kong (1100 stars)
Hana Samurai Art of the Sword™(3900 stars)
Hydroventure: Spin Cycle (5600 stars)
Mario Tennis (2800 stars)
Mario's Picross (2300 stars)
Metal Torrent (2800 stars)
Metroid II: Return of Samus(1100 stars)
Paper Plane (600 stars)
PIKMIN Short Movies 3D (1300 stars)
Pinball: Revenge of the Gator(1700 stars)
Pullblox™ (3400 stars)
Punch-Out!!(1300 stars)
SpeedThru: Potzol's Puzzle(3400 stars)
Splash or Crash(1700 stars)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe(1300 stars)
Super Mario Land (1100 stars)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (1300 stars)
Tokyo Crash Mobs(3400 stars)
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3(1100 stars)
The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ (English language version) (1600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ (French language version) (1600 stars)
The Legend of Zelda™: Link's Awakening DX™ (German language version) (1600stars)

Didn't quite realise that list was going to be that long when I started it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

An awful lot of the physical rewards have disappeared from the store too.

Yes my brother has 10 000 stars but the games are expensive to buy from stars. I think it is crazy they made it that expensif. Why do not they make some cheaper club nintendo games as last present for them loyalty? it is not fair i find it is totally disgusting.

The funny thing is, Wii Street U powered by Google is actually free in European/UK Wii U eShop. Buying it from Club Nintendo is a terrible ripoff!

sigh I don't know what to do. I emailed CN to see if they could switch my order since the poster set came back up.

They just got back to me and cancelled my messenger bag order, which is basically what I wanted, so I can order the poster set myself. But now the poster set is gone again so it was all pointless.

I honestly don't know if I should wait and see if it pops back up, or just order the damn bag again because maybe that will sell out soon. :l

sigh I don't know what to do. I emailed CN to see if they could switch my order since the poster set came back up.

They just got back to me and cancelled my messenger bag order, which is basically what I wanted, so I can order the poster set myself. But now the poster set is gone again so it was all pointless.

I honestly don't know if I should wait and see if it pops back up, or just order the damn bag again because maybe that will sell out soon. :l

That is such a sad story. I think Club Nintendo is conspiring against you!

My suggestion is to just order the bag... it'd be sad if it sold out while you were waiting for posters that never returned. To be honest, I'd be shocked if the posters came back up again. It was weird enough that they returned once! Twice seems too unlikely.

Back