• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

Got an email saying that a reward has shipped, which is either the 2013 posters or the AC cards. It could be both, but I don't think they ship things together. Either way, can't wait!

Checked Club Nintendo, and it's the posters! I wonder when they'll be here.

Checked Club Nintendo, and it's the posters! I wonder when they'll be here.

They tend to be pretty fast once they're actually sent out, at least where I am. I got my stuff within days of placing the order, actually, since they pretty much shipped almost immediately. I'm not sure why I got so lucky, but I'm not going to be complaining about it, haha.

I'm hoping what I read on the site is wrong... but I read the 2015 rewards are gonna be all digital games. Which will really irk me if that's the case. It's the final year for Club Nintendo, Nintendo! Lets make it a year to remember! Give us some awesome prizes for reaching Platinum! Amazing prizes for Gold!

Come on Nintendo! You owe it to your loyal fans to, at least, make this a final year to remember! (Watch it be a bunch of crappy digital games that no one wants anyway)

edit: That said, I love my Smash Bros Soundtrack and can't wait to get my paws on Mewtwo in Smash Bros. I will abuse the crap out of time!

Last edited:
They tend to be pretty fast once they're actually sent out, at least where I am. I got my stuff within days of placing the order, actually, since they pretty much shipped almost immediately. I'm not sure why I got so lucky, but I'm not going to be complaining about it, haha.

Yeah, they can be fast. They send from Redmond, Washington, and I'm in California so it's not too far.

Hey guys I have a question. If I decide to spend my coins on a game it will be between 3D Land and DKC Returns. Is the DK game exactly the same as the one on the Wii or are they different? I have it for the Wii and don't need two copies of the same game.

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question. If I decide to spend my coins on a game it will be between 3D Land and DKC Returns. Is the DK game exactly the same as the one on the Wii or are they different? I have it for the Wii and don't need two copies of the same game.

I don't own it, but I'm pretty sure the only difference is that the 3DS version has an easy mode.

When do you guys think the elite awards will be posted? I assumed it would be April 1st, but I don't know if that is too quick a turnaround for club nintendo to manage.

Also, any guesses what the rewards will be? My hunch is that it will be most of the downloadable games that are available for purchase with CN coins right now plus a few extras. I still would prefer a physical reward, but that seems like a pipe dream at this point.

When do you guys think the elite awards will be posted? I assumed it would be April 1st, but I don't know if that is too quick a turnaround for club nintendo to manage.

Also, any guesses what the rewards will be? My hunch is that it will be most of the downloadable games that are available for purchase with CN coins right now plus a few extras. I still would prefer a physical reward, but that seems like a pipe dream at this point.
I expect digital games too unless they have some stock in the back they need rid of. But also maybe a pipe dream there as well.

I actually wouldn't mind digital rewards.... If it was good games like MH3U and Kirby Triple Deluxe

Also they did say they would be available on April 1st. Whether they do get them online that day is another thing.

Here's another (and probably the last) friendly reminder that today is the last day to join Club Nintendo to claim Flipnote Studio 3D, get your products registered and then filling surveys for coins. Remember that you still have until July 1st to redeem your coins for your rewards.

On a off-topic but somewhat related subject, Nintendo Network Promotion for Deluxe/Premium Wii U will stop generating $5 codes tomorrow as well. If you own a Deluxe/Premium Wii U and a Nintendo Network ID and made purchases from that system, you'll want to check there and see how many codes that are waiting for you to be generated.

Watch the rewards be amiibo crap even though they said it'd be digital rewards

Last edited:
I've been trying since 5pm CDT to claim some coins because I'm 10 coins short of 700 and every time I complete the survey it's all like, "whOOPS." or "i'M SORRy your survey was unsucessful" im rip--

I've probably done the survey close to 50 times and I fell asleep for an hour from trying so hard and nope nothing why does god hate me so

I've been trying since 5pm CDT to claim some coins because I'm 10 coins short of 700 and every time I complete the survey it's all like, "whOOPS." or "i'M SORRy your survey was unsucessful" im rip--

I've probably done the survey close to 50 times and I fell asleep for an hour from trying so hard and nope nothing why does god hate me so

I have the same problem. I've been trying for hours to complete my last post play survey and it just doesn't seem to work and I'm exactly 10 coins away from getting a 200 coin game. I would have done the survey earlier but I had to work all day and I just got the game a week ago so the earliest the post play popped up was today...

I give up. :/

Last edited:
What's with the sudden traffic? You'd think they'd get their crap together since the last time

Back