• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

Soundtracks for Super Mario 3D World and Kirby:Triple Deluxe and a Mario Kart 8 Folder and Bookmark set have been added to the UK Club Nintendo Store. Not sure whether it might be worth going up to 2000 stars and ordering the Kirby soundtrack. If I wait they might some decent rewards like in the US CN, on the other hand though, there could be absolute rubbish offered and then I'll be disappointed that I didn't get something that mildly interested me while I could.

Mine still haven't shipped, if that's what you were asking.

Not have mine. I'm thinking they'll probably ship sometime next month at the latest; I'd hate for them to be shipping just as CN goes down because of the potential for something bad to happen.

I managed to gain three quite rare Official Club Nintendo soundtracks on eBay today.

I got the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Original Soundtrack for ?17.99 and ?2.00 delivery.
I got the Kirby Triple Deluxe Original Soundtrack for ?17.00.
I got the Super Mario 3D World Original Soundtrack for ?25.00.

The Kirby Triple Deluxe Original Soundtrack and Super Mario 3D World Original Soundtrack were from the same seller and so I was given a ?3.00 delivery charge for both of them together. :)

These items will be worth quite a lot in the condition that I am going to keep them in when Club Nintendo has shut down.
It is a shame that it is shutting down though... I really liked the reward system they had going there.

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links or not, but someone on ebay today listed the majora's mask bag from club nintendo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Legend-...o-Exclusive-/321714022706?hash=item4ae7a66932

It looks very different from the preview on the club nintendo website. I was expecting black instead of silver and embroidered letters instead of printed. I didn't order the bag, but now I am really glad I didn't!

I am not sure if I am allowed to post links or not, but someone on ebay today listed the majora's mask bag from club nintendo:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Legend-...o-Exclusive-/321714022706?hash=item4ae7a66932

It looks very different from the preview on the club nintendo website. I was expecting black instead of silver and embroidered letters instead of printed. I didn't order the bag, but now I am really glad I didn't!

Wow that looks like super cheap quality, I'm kind of regretting getting that now. It looks nothing like the original picture.

Last edited:

Is it just the lighting? I think the printed letters look black x) at least, in other eBay postings, it looks black??? :eek:
on reddit, people were complaining about the lack of velcro/etc to hold down the flap, which is also pretty disappointing to here.

I'm also glad I didn't drop coins for the bag x) I hope the zelda pouch is cool!

Every time someone posts here I think that they post about thinking that whenever someone posts here, new rewards are up.

Haha, very meta of you :)

As a serious side note though, I would love it if people posted pics of their club nintendo goodies as they received them. I am dying to know what the Zelda pouch looks like in real life or the t-shirt.

It's been ~2 months since we placed our orders, so hopefully things will be arriving soon! I am waiting on the Zelda pouch and the 2015 3DS case. What is everyone else receiving?

Smash poster set, the one with Rosalina, Villager, and Palutena. They neve released the Robin one for us so 8(

I actually got them within the week of ordering them, so posters might be significantly easier to ship out.

AC cards just got shipped! My last CN reward ever and I'm fine with it.

North America Ends June 30, 2015. To make way for a new rewards program. All of them seem to close on different days, but all in 2015. Check your local one to find out more (or scroll down for links others posted) Was that out of left field or no?
I mean they did mention taking down the Japanese store a while ago but never mentioned when or what would come after.
Probably also why 2014 Gold & Elite prizes were awkward downloads and why it continues to do nothing much.

What happened to n64king, did he got banned or something?

I decided to get the shirt, even though it's nowhere near as cool as the last Mario shirt they had. Yet, I still have like 250-ish coins left and all the other choices suck, fml.

I decided to get the shirt, even though it's nowhere near as cool as the last Mario shirt they had. Yet, I still have like 250-ish coins left and all the other choices suck, fml.

What was the last mario shirt they had? I haven't ever seen another one on the club nintendo website. It must have been a long time ago...

Also, maybe you could sell your coins on the TBT boards/trade it for something else? Good luck deciding what to do with them. It really is a pity that we can't gift coins to each other... I know that I am stuck with an awkward coin amount too.

What was the last mario shirt they had? I haven't ever seen another one on the club nintendo website. It must have been a long time ago...

Also, maybe you could sell your coins on the TBT boards/trade it for something else? Good luck deciding what to do with them. It really is a pity that we can't gift coins to each other... I know that I am stuck with an awkward coin amount too.

classic_mario_tshirt_1.jpg

It was this shirt, which I believe was offered around this time last year for 700 coins before it ran out. I'm a sucker for video game shirts, so it was a no-brainer get for me. This new shirt's... okay, I guess. Just not as neat as the other one. But I'd rather get a gaming shirt before a game I don't want.

Maybe I could trade them on here, not sure yet. Ugh, if only they offered Pikmin 3 or Mario Party 3. I'd kill to buy either of those. Yoshi's Island is literally the only good choice that I don't already have, and it just HAS to be the GBA remake, not the SNES version. XD

View attachment 91092

It was this shirt, which I believe was offered around this time last year for 700 coins before it ran out. I'm a sucker for video game shirts, so it was a no-brainer get for me. This new shirt's... okay, I guess. Just not as neat as the other one. But I'd rather get a gaming shirt before a game I don't want.

Maybe I could trade them on here, not sure yet. Ugh, if only they offered Pikmin 3 or Mario Party 3. I'd kill to buy either of those. Yoshi's Island is literally the only good choice that I don't already have, and it just HAS to be the GBA remake, not the SNES version. XD

They stopped with that shirt when I had nearly enough to get it! I was so mad! However, I walked into JC Penny and low and behold, I stumbled upon a shirt that was similar to that one but has a few more characters on it. I wear it all the time now :)

Back