• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

This deserves likes

What games should I get hmmm I have Acnl and Mk7 : o
If you have a Wii U DK Tropical Freeze is supposed to be really awesome.
Everyone also says Mario Golf is really great.

Mario Party Island Tour is pretty lame. Yoshi's Island is kinda a disappointment in the series. New Super Mario Bros 2 is ok but you'll have beat it after 10 hours and doesn't have much replay value if you ask me.

I've never played NES Remix. If anyone has opinions on it, I'd love to hear 'em

I want to believe the Platinum rewards are an April Fool's joke, but I'm doubting it.

The only games I would want on there are ones I already have. ._.;

I'd love it if later they uploaded a second and list and they said SURPRISE!! You get to pick two games.

I want to believe the Platinum rewards are an April Fool's joke, but I'm doubting it.

You could always download one of the better games and sell it or exchange it for a different one, I guess.

^ pretty much :/ already got a digital copy of ACNL and mk7 and I don't have a wiiu....
also not a fan of platformers and mario party isn't fun when there aren't 3 other people in the room playing also >_>
and I find real life golf super boring x)

You could always download one of the better games and sell it or exchange it for a different one, I guess.
Maybe?? :eek: hmm.
it's a long shot, but if anyone wants to trade a platinum reward for .... maybe codename steam? story of seasons? hit me up via pm!! :O

I might give the acnl digital version to my cousin xD

it's a long shot, but if anyone wants to trade a platinum reward for .... maybe codename steam? story of seasons? hit me up via pm!! :O

I thought about doing the same for SoS, but I'd prefer to have a physical copy haha.

I'd say you have a decent shot of doing it here, though, since people exchange bells for full games on the trade boards. If you're seriously thinking of doing it, you should try to set up a thread about it!

I'd love it if later they uploaded a second and list and they said SURPRISE!! You get to pick two games.

Haha, as long as they didn't put a message up like that today, or it would probably be fake.

I don't think that would fly, to be honest. Since they're a Club Nintendo award and lots of people will be offering them, I feel like they're going to be in very low demand.

^ pretty much :/ already got a digital copy of ACNL and mk7 and I don't have a wiiu....
also not a fan of platformers and mario party isn't fun when there aren't 3 other people in the room playing also >_>

I have a hard copy of ACNL and Mario Kart 7. Already got Super Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii U, as well. And I've never been interested in the Donkey Kong games since the N64 one. Mario Party is something I enjoy from time to time, but not the newer versions. And I heard Island Tour was particularly bad (plus I'd have no one to play with it, either). I tried the demo of the Mario Golf game before it came out, but that's not my thing, either. Meh.

I don't think that would fly, to be honest. Since they're a Club Nintendo award and lots of people will be offering them, I feel like they're going to be in very low demand.

That's true; seems like there is only a select few people offering games for TBT - definitely more demand than supply. They could very easily buy themselves another copy of ACNL or whatnot rather than trading.

I think last year's digital rewards didn't go for very much either x)

Wait if you have a fam acc does each person get to choose a reward?
I would doubt it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might give the acnl digital version to my cousin xD

Real life golf definitely differs from Mario Golf! I haven't played the 3DS one but I know Mario Golf for the 64 was amazingly fun. This one also looks really great!

I'm not liking this year's selection. I might just trade my Platinum reward for some nice art.

This year's rewards are terrible and i might just give away my platinum reward away to someone.

I love this years rewards. A good collection ^_^. Probably going to get Mario Kart 7, but I may get a copy of ACNL for my friend

To all the people disappointed in rewards.... I am confused. Nintendo is offering games that retail at 30-40 dollars as free gifts. Why is that bad? Sure, physical rewards would be awesome, but I anticipated that most of the games might only be 5-10 dollar eshop games.

To all the people disappointed in rewards.... I am confused. Nintendo is offering games that retail at 30-40 dollars as free gifts. Why is that bad? Sure, physical rewards would be awesome, but I anticipated that most of the games might only be 5-10 dollar eshop games.

It's just that the games being offered are lackluster or games already in our possession..

Last edited:

Yeah most people already have these games or they aren't very fun. These games have already reached their shelf life... I mean most of them are 15 dollars at Target right now. The Wii U people have a right to be disappointed though.. there's only one popular game. Not even an older game like NSMBU.

Back