• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

I have the same problem. I've been trying for hours to complete my last post play survey and it just doesn't seem to work and I'm exactly 10 coins away from getting a 200 coin game. I would have done the survey earlier but I had to work all day and I just got the game a week ago so the earliest the post play popped up was today...

I give up. :/

I'm highly considering giving up as well, but its not 12am in California yet, so I've got 2 hours :|

What's with the sudden traffic? You'd think they'd get their crap together since the last time

yah ikr it was working fine two days ago (when I registered like 25 games that I've bought over the past couple years lol rip) so I assumed that they got things together. When the site was all crappy a couple months ago, I was attempting to sign up for CN and it was horrible. I recently remembered to actually register my games due to seeing a reminder about Mewtwo lol.

Club Nintendo is down for maintanance. Maybe the rewards or they're fixing the traffic too late

Last edited:
rest in pineapple CN
going to miss condescending mario staring me down as i try to register coins

I have just purchased the Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Original Soundtrack CD from eBay for ?19.99.
I assume that is quite cheap for such a rare and hard to find Soundtrack CD.

ELITE AWARDS ARE UP! ELITE AWARDS ARE UP! ELITE AWARDS ARE UP!

haven't looked at a list yet. waiting for the page to load. ITS SLOOOOW

Dear Club Nintendo who attained Elite Status this between July 1st 2014 and March 31st 2015, take a peek in there.

If it doesn't load for you, then you can always look at this page and decide for yourself which one you'll get. You have until April 30th to choose one.

I went for Mario Golf: World Tour, as it's pretty much the only great game I haven't gotten yet. Now, I'm officially done with Club Nintendo with not having enough coins to get anything else.

Here is a list in case the website goes down or w.e.

Platinum Rewards

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Mario Golf: World Tour (3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Mario Party: Island Tour (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Yoshi's New Island (3DS)
Ultimate NES Remix (3DS)
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
NES Remix 2 (Wii U)
Punch-Out!! (Wii U)
Pushmo World (Wii U)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U)

Gold Rewards

Crashmo (3DS)
Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive! (3DS)
Pushmo (3DS)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (3DS)
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (3DS)
The Mysterious Murasame Castle (3DS)
Advance Wars (Wii U)
The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (Wii U)
Metroid Fusion (Wii U)
Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Wii U)
Super Mario Kart (Wii U)
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgames! (Wii U)
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (Wii U)

Last edited:
Soo which should I get. Golf tour or new island?

Yoshi's New Island is disappointing to those who've played the SNES/GBA installment and/or the DS one. The controls are a bit sloppier, the level design is disappointing and its music in general tends to fall on the YMMV side. According to metacritic, it holds a score of 64.

Mario Golf: World Tour is clearly the better option if you don't mind playing with a golf game, since metacritic scored it with 78.

I'm kind of tempted to get one of the Oracle games since I've never played either, but I'm also interested in Galaxy 2 and maybe Tropical Freeze since my brother's been wanting it. I'll probably wait for the site to stabilize before I decide.

well all in all I can't even call this a disappointment

because calling it a disappointment implies I had any expectations to begin with

Got the website to work smoothly but I can't get my reward cuz it says I'm not gold or platinum -,-

C'mon nintendo

I think just people who were wanting Wii U games have a reason to be dissapointed. 3DS is alright. ACNL & MK7 are both really popular and good games. Some nice alternatives if you have both.

I just wish Luigi's Mansion was there.

Got the website to work smoothly but I can't get my reward cuz it says I'm not gold or platinum -,-

C'mon nintendo
lololol

DAAAAAAMMMNN todays not my day.

Went to try redeeming mario gold but it said I already got my reward but no code. I'm going to break nintendo employees legs

Back