• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

*NEW REWARDS UP* Club Nintendo shutting down

I imagine they'll go up on a weekday, since I'd assume Nintendo employees have a regular 5 day, 9-5 sort of work schedule. Which sucks, because so do I, so they'll probably go up while I'm at work. ;-;

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe they'll go up tomorrow? I feel like updating in the middle of February is kind of weird, especially if they're gonna do it each month until Club Nintendo goes offline.

I'm really not surprised they didn't go up today. It's Sunday for one thing, and another thing is when are rewards (of any kind anywhere in the universe) ever rewarded at the earliest possible time? :p Never!

Errgg a weekday sounds about right, also I feel like the rewards have cycled on Wednesdays and Fridays the most often, can't tell if it's just a coincidence though...

I'm actually really impressed by these new rewards :eek: I wish I had more coins now

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm debating between the Majora's Mask messenger bag or Kid Icarus Uprising, any thoughts?

MESSENGER BAG, I BET THOSE THINGS WILL GO FOR LIKE 200 DOLLARS ON EBAY GET IT NOW SORRY I'M SO HYPER HAHA

I got the messenger bag! But now I'm sad cause I'm short 85 coins to get Harmoknight, which I really want c:

If you have any coins or rewards you don't want I will buy them please pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 425 coins, should I get the calendar or save up for the puzzle?

If you have any coins or rewards you don't want I will buy them please pm me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 425 coins, should I get the calendar or save up for the puzzle?

I'd save up for the puzzle if you think you get get enough coins in time, the calender is pretty cool too though.

Keep in mind that it's a safe bet most of the physical rewards will sell out very soon.

I just purchased:

600_ACCards1.jpg

600_MajoraMask_bagdetail_b.jpg

600_3DSXLPouch_Zelda.jpg

With just 5 coins leftover. Extremely pleased with this and honestly quite shocked at how many good options there are.

I second Justin. I got the messenger bag too. I love my timezone for these things since it's 9:21 pm for me. :D

Oh my god! These rewards are beautiful! I only have 250 coins though... But I can get a few great things!

Like Majora's Mask for instance <3.

My gosh, what great rewards O_O The EU Club Nintendo Shop doesn't have those amazing things!

I mean, just look at it. http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/

DS Lite cover and DS Lite game cases... How outdated are they? And only ringtones and other small things...

Lol in the UK club shop there was the Zelda link between worlds soundtrack for grabs, but now it's disappeared out of the catalogue

thank god I managed to nab one in time

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gosh, what great rewards O_O The EU Club Nintendo Shop doesn't have those amazing things!

DS Lite cover and DS Lite game cases... How outdated are they? And only ringtones and other small things...

The EU clubshop is MUCH better than the NA one lol..

A Mario Galaxy Soundtrack?! I would kill for that! That game has some of the best songs I've ever heard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want those ACNL Playing Cards and Messenger Bag. T_T

A Mario Galaxy Soundtrack?! I would kill for that! That game has some of the best songs I've ever heard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really want those ACNL Playing Cards and Messenger Bag. T_T

Not really a Mario fan though :p I'd love those ACNL Playing cards too! T_T

Kinda wanna get the AC cards but also the MM stuff... right now I have 750 coins but 50 coins' worth of surveys, so I'm a tad conflicted.

The AC playing cards look really cool, wow. I gave all my CN pins to a friend so no rewards for me!

I wound up getting the AC cards and am probably gonna wait and see which games go up for Platinum rewards before I choose a game from the list that's up.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with everything they had. :) I just wish they had done this during the program's original run (mainly the past two years or so).

Back