• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
The event is over and we got a 3 minute video of Iwata touring us through the game plus the Japanese box-art! Missed it? You can find it all on the Animal Crossing 3DS Blog!

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/08/29/iwa...l-crossing-3ds-in-the-latest-nintendo-direct/

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/08/29/the-japanese-box-art-for-animal-crossing-3ds-is-revealed/

----------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what you've been waiting for since June. Nintendo has just announced an upcoming Nintendo Direct event at 8PM (Japan Time) on August 29th (Wednesday). At this time no regional events (America/Europe) have been announced however this may change soon. As usual stay tuned at my AC 3DS Blog for all the latest information.

http://ac3dsblog.com/2012/08/28/another-nintendo-direct-coming-on-august-29th-at-8pm-japan-time/

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/nintendo_direct/index.html

Last edited:
Some new AC3DS info would be nice, not too bothered if we get some or not though.

Yes! Just what I've been waiting for! :D

I'm pretty confident (Like 92%) That we'll get a Japanese Release Date tomorrow, leaving the doors open for NOA and NOE to announce their Nintendo Directs and, hopefully, give us some localisation dates! :D

Oh, wow, and here I was worried we weren't getting one after all seeing as the past ones have always happened around the 21st or 22nd of the month.

After E3 2012, we can never be sure of anything, but it's still true that Nintendo might as well be shooting themselves in the foot if they don't show AC this time. We're moving into Fall of 2012, and it's supposed to come out then. They have to show it. Unless they've just lost their minds.

I hope it's not about the Wii U, don't have so much interest for this thing ;) any AC news are welcomed! I hope they release a really nice trailer, but I highly doubt that ...

I hope it's not about the Wii U, don't have so much interest for this thing ;) any AC news are welcomed! I hope they release a really nice trailer, but I highly doubt that ...

Nintendo said not to be expecting any Wii U announcements.

Wikepedia said that the game will be released in November 2012 for JP.

It seems most likely a placeholder, but Japan did say it was gonna be released at, you know, fall.

Wikepedia said that the game will be released in November 2012 for JP.

It seems most likely a placeholder, but Japan did say it was gonna be released at, you know, fall.
Wikipedia is at times, unreliable, but I do trust them more than gamestop. I still wouldn't believe it though.

Although Wikipedia is unreliable, I would say that that is pretty much on the money. Although I reckon it could sneak out in late October for JP!

I dont believe it, I guess around October-November.

Although November would be the most terrible time due to the Wii U

I am hoping they confirm some holidays and events, I think we've seen enough of the shops and shop owner NPCs.

I am hoping they confirm some holidays and events, I think we've seen enough of the shops and shop owner NPCs.

Same here, we pretty much know most of the shop owners :p

I hope they announce a Japanese release date, and show more footage like getting a hairstyle and whatnot

Back