• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

So you are PST? Man, I feel bad for you Superpenguin. Since I am EST, I only have to be up at 7 a.m. (which is hard since school is starting in a week, but it's Nintendo so I'll doing a lot for them)

So you are PST? Man, I feel bad for you Superpenguin. Since I am EST, I only have to be up at 7 a.m. (which is hard since school is starting in a week, but it's Nintendo so I'll doing a lot for them)

Deidncndosjdncodksmx Frustration hurts
Nintendo Direct is tomorrow. My school is tomorrow.

Iwata chose the wrong time.

I know. I disagree with AC3DS being named Jump Out on wikipedia. It used to be "Animal Crossing (3DS)" but someone moved it. You know what? I'm gonna move it back right now...

EDIT: Ah, I can't. I don't have the authority. I'll ask someone to do it.

I already made it "Animal Crossing (working title)" in the little box thing, but the title at the huge top remains Jump Out D:

I already made it "Animal Crossing (working title)" in the little box thing, but the title at the huge top remains Jump Out D:

Apparently there is a rule on Wikipedia that you should use the most commonly accepted English title, which I guess would be Jump Out. Once we know the official name, the article title will be changed.

Apparently there is a rule on Wikipedia that you should use the most commonly accepted English title, which I guess would be Jump Out. Once we know the official name, the article title will be changed.

Oh OK, so it wont always be Jump Out.

No I am EST, but I won't even be up at 7 to watch it. xD
But I will definitely search for videos online.

7 am EST huh... hell no, I'm not waking up that early, but I will search for video later.

Wikepedia said that the game will be released in November 2012 for JP.

It seems most likely a placeholder, but Japan did say it was gonna be released at, you know, fall.

Actually it was posted somewhere else it would be released in November in Japan. I think it was GoNintendo

And woo this is like 10pm for me, good

Last edited:
Back