• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

I really wanna hear more of the music. I enjoyed hearing those 2 second clips of the songs that were played in the latest trailer.

Wikipedia is at times, unreliable, but I do trust them more than gamestop. I still wouldn't believe it though.

Haha, I'm the one that added that. It said so on a Nintendo World Report article. So I think that would be a reliable source?

I'm Ice66Breaker on wikipedia. The X66x66 on there is not me... That's probably the only place where my username isn't x66x66

what i want it to be (in a nutshell)
Exact City Folk Features
Extra Bugs/fish/fossils/paintings
Wii Character Transfer
Ability to have more than 4 ppl in a town
ability to place stuff anywhere we want in our town.

I don't think someone would put November as a placeholder for the JP release, usually they put TBA if they have a placeholder.

I really hope they at least give us some information on the game! I doubt they will give a release date for anywhere but Japan though.

I really wanna hear more of the music. I enjoyed hearing those 2 second clips of the songs that were played in the latest trailer.

Oh, I agree. <3 The music is always so peaceful.

I'm definitely hoping for a bit more insight on release(s). Even just an added screen or two would help tide me over.

It said in a Nintendo World Report article that it would be released in Japan this November. That's why I added it to Wikipedia

It said in a Nintendo World Report article that it would be released in Japan this November. That's why I added it to Wikipedia

I dunno.

Lets be real here.

If the Wii U will be released around Holiday season, AC3DS will literally DIE if its released near that time.

I missed the DANG NINTENDO DIRECT

I guess we can close this thread now?

EDIT: Thanks for clearing things up superpenguin

Also, to x66x66, The name Jump Out isnt confirmed yet. Your building up false hopes on Wikipedia.

Last edited:
Was Jump Out ever announced by Nintendo? I would assume it was because I don't think someone would make the name up. Its safe to call the game Jump Out on Wiki if Nintendo called it that themselves.

Was Jump Out ever announced by Nintendo? I would assume it was because I don't think someone would make the name up. Its safe to call the game Jump Out on Wiki if Nintendo called it that themselves.

I dont think it was to my remembering-things mind.

That's just a rough Japanese translation.

EDIT: Thanks for clearing things up superpenguin

Also, to x66x66, The name Jump Out isnt confirmed yet. Your building up false hopes on Wikipedia.

I know. I disagree with AC3DS being named Jump Out on wikipedia. It used to be "Animal Crossing (3DS)" but someone moved it. You know what? I'm gonna move it back right now...

EDIT: Ah, I can't. I don't have the authority. I'll ask someone to do it.

Last edited:
Back