• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

[NEW VIDEO + BOXART] August 29th Nintendo Direct!

They're not going to get rid of the animal tracks. They loved the idea of it too much. =p

Very confused about the Eiffel Tower though.. guess you can place monuments?

I was thinking it looked more like the Tokyo Tower(yah know Japan?)

Hey! if you look closely at the tree where K.K. Slider is, you can see some stools!

Can this be the cafe from the developers confrence the secretary mentioned?

K.K. has become a main character on the box art, that they just wanted to place him somewhere, he was on the CF one just out in the open but he didn't preform there, I still think he will play at the Roost.

Wild World Release Dates: JP November 23, 2005 NA December 5, 2005

City Folk: USA November 16, 2008 JP November 20, 2008

Does anyone know if these are correct? I could only find them on wiki...but I think they are correct. Does the trend of them being release around the same give anyone hope? I bet these didnt take like two years to give a release date though so this one may be different, but I would LOVE to see it in NA this year. Its looking kind of dim though, I know.

Wild World Release Dates: JP November 23, 2005 NA December 5, 2005

City Folk: USA November 16, 2008 JP November 20, 2008

Does anyone know if these are correct? I could only find them on wiki...but I think they are correct. Does the trend of them being release around the same give anyone hope? I bet these didnt take like two years to give a release date though so this one may be different, but I would LOVE to see it in NA this year. Its looking kind of dim though, I know.

NoA has announced it's coming in the first half of 2013. But we might still get it before Europe WOO!

Wonder if you can create an outside item or monument. Really hope that everything transfers over in each region (like all holidays and monuments).

Wonder if you can create an outside item or monument. Really hope that everything transfers over in each region (like all holidays and monuments).
Or you get a monument of your country, e.g America, Statue of Liberty, UK, Big Ben, Japan, Japan Tower, and if you can collect them, you do so by meeting other countries online :eek:

Or you get a monument of your country, e.g America, Statue of Liberty, UK, Big Ben, Japan, Japan Tower, and if you can collect them, you do so by meeting other countries online :eek:

That's brilliant! :)

We REALLY need a translation of this video!

That's brilliant! :)

We REALLY need a translation of this video!

Nono, I was just saying that could be a possibility, I highly doubt it, but that would be awesome and I think theres alot in store in this game, Obviously XD

Back