• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Newest Bunny to TBT........

Kyle

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Yellow Candy
<big><big><big>FAT BUNNY!!!!</big>

---()-----()-----
--(--0---0--)---
--(->---<--)--
--(_______)---

Now I can say this for his mission:

Copy her down now, so he can eat your Blue Shirts and everything in sight!!! She's my pet too.

Sorry for the mistake of gender......shes really a girl.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I think he's ate too many shirts already. :yes:
-shakes head- Even though its a 4th, its the first girl bunny! Plus.....you can't go back when you eat one blue shirt.......red shirts, ehm.............they give her a.....bathroom problem.

-wags finger at Odd- You made her poo all over Prince Boo's Mansion.....thats her bathroom problem. Don't put red shirts near her and definately not red hats. Not even Mario's!

(sorry for double post)

Kolvo said:
-wags finger at Odd- You made her poo all over Prince Boo's Mansion.....thats her bathroom problem. Don't put red shirts near her and definately not red hats. Not even Mario's!

(sorry for double post)
I'm not cleaning that up. :no:

:p

Kolvo said:

(sorry for double post)
Ew... Potty mouth!

NookPTP has to because hes the butler...... stinks to be his job!

But I still smell it...and all that went into the toilet clogged it up.... but lets just put it and end it here......so what do you think about my Fat Bunny?

Fossil said:
But I still smell it...and all that went into the toilet clogged it up.... but lets just put it and end it here......so what do you think about my Fat Bunny?
Good idea Fossil, it was starting to get a little TOO chatty. :yes:

Back