• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

News! This just in:

Treasu(red)

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Easter Bunny
ど
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
Also, Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon come out on the same day, and they're both 1st party, so there is still hope for getting it early.

Sorry if I ruined expectations.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and say it has nothing to do with a game. I can't see Nintendo giving out quite a few release dates and then suddenly giving Animal Crossing special attention a couple/few days later.

Lyuvl.jpg

I will just take it with a grain of salt. If it is about a New Leaf release date, great. if not, then oh well. I remember Capcom was going to release the 5 GB Mega Man games as a GBA cart, but eventually silenced into a canceled game. New Leaf is another thing altogether. It has been released in one region, to be released soon in another region. I just don't think Nintendo would bypass the other regions for a game in a series that has been released pretty much worldwide for the past three games.

I am hoping for something about the 3DS miiverse too. I don't have a Wii U yet and I wanna experience it.

I knew it. I knew Nintendo would Troll us with Luigi's Mansion.
Ah well. Time goes by pretty quickly.

I really hope we get to hear about miiverse. That seems really neat!

...Am I the only here who wants Luigi's Mansion?

I saw Luigi's Mansion 1, thought it looked good, but didn't have a Gamecube. Then I saw they were making the second and I was so freaking happy. I can't wait for it. They have some awesome games for the 3DS.

Back