• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

News! This just in:

I was so happy to hear about Luigi's Mansion 2 and Monster Hunter! Not only that, but Fire Emblem comes out Feb 4, Monster Hunter on March 19, and Pokemon AND Luigi's Mansion on March 24! So I am very happy. I doubt it would be the AC:NL thing, even the Miiverse, but some major info soon would be cool (unless it isn't...)!

I'm psyched about Luigi's Mansion. I've been waiting for it just as long as I have Animal Crossing.
Fun fact--- I had the original LM on Gamecube? And that game scared me so bad I'd have to get my brother to play certain parts.
I hope I've grown out of my fraidypants.
lol

Not sure anyone will care, but I finished my tenth Luigi's Mansion run through a few weeks ago. So naturally I'm pretty excited for the new game. =p

Also completely psyched for Monster Hunter. Can't wait for that.

I've been excited for Luigi's Mansion as well. I just placed my pre-order for it and an order for a 3DS XL :) lot of great games coming out this year, so I finally got myself a 3DS.

I'm pretty sure that XXL thing was just a joke. lol

It's not!
It's now a box you crawl inside and it's a 40" screen for viewing and a 20" screen for touching.
It's heavy so it's something you sit in and it moves with your games and its in real 3d with glasses and a cup holder!
It's starting at $399 and hits stores this fall!

It's not!
It's now a box you crawl inside and it's a 40" screen for viewing and a 20" screen for touching.
It's heavy so it's something you sit in and it moves with your games and its in real 3d with glasses and a cup holder!

tfw all that is almost the same price as the deluxe wii u.

If that were to be something, Nintendo would have the right idea making it affordable. lol

It's not!

lmao
for 400 bucks it better come with a snazzy cup holder!

Sooooo... This just ended up being a Wii U nintendo direct announcement? Why did the RichIgn guy say it was 3ds news? Did I miss something? >___<;

He announced some game yesterday (I was like, really? BIG DEAL) and today Nintendo announced the WiiU only ND...which means the whole thing was, as Adam Savage would say, bupkiss!!!

Back