• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Ng's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for ordering the items @nightxshift! I'm just missing the cake tank dress and raglan shirt (you gave me a raglan tee). I noticed you also got me a vegetarian tee that was not mentioned in your list! I'll send you 1 TBT as thank you for it :)

Thank you for ordering the items @nightxshift! I'm just missing the cake tank dress and raglan shirt (you gave me a raglan tee). I noticed you also got me a vegetarian tee that was not mentioned in your list! I'll send you 1 TBT as thank you for it :)
I'm so sorry! I just ordered the cake tank dress, and must have misread the raglan shirt for tee. My apologies!

Thank you again for helping and for compiling the list! :) I'm willing to give you 1 TBT per 5 items, there is a total of 62 items, so I'll give you 13 TBT, does that work for you? :unsure: We can figure out the items transfer later :LOL:

Fantastic! I'll transfer the 8 TBT over to you. For today's availability, I'll be available now until 5:30PM and 8PM-10PM (GMT+7) :)

Thank you for helping! I've checked and there're no duplicate items from what nightxshift offered. Likewise, I'm willing to give you 1 TBT per 5 items, there is a total of 44 items, so I'll give you 9 TBT, does that work for you too? :unsure: We can also figure out the items transfer later :LOL:

Hi! Thank you for taking a look again. I've checked and I've gotten the offers for the items you've listed already :)

Would it be possible to trade 30 TBT for the 44 items?

Hi I can get you these items:

-sloppy dresser (2tbt)

-Piano Paper
-Jingle Dresser
-Jingle Shelves
-Jingle Sofa
-Jingle Table
-Propane Stove
-Arctic-Camo Shirt
-Armor Pants
-Blue Argyle Tank
-Blue-grid Skirt
-Blue Letter Jacket
-Bubble-gum Tee
-Bubble Tee
-Café Tee
-Clerk's Shirt
-Cloudy Tee
-Cycling Shirt
-Dapper Dress
-Dazed Tee
-Deep-blue Tank
-Fall Plaid Shirt
-Floral Knit Dress
-Frock Coat
-Green-bar Tee
-Raglan Shirt
-Red-grid Skirt
-Red-grid Tee
-Red Gym Shorts
-Red Tartan Pants
-Red Warm-up Pants
-Rubber Apron
-Star Tank Dress
-Tropical Tee
-Twinkle Tank Dress
-U-r-here Dress

If you send me 2tbt for the sloppy item will be good. Other items please leave them to me. I saw several times that you were helping others to obtain their items for free, so this time let me help you :) I will let you know when all your items are ready for you.

Hi your items are all ready except Blue Argyle Tank. I have this item in my catalog but I can not order it. My catalog it says ‘’not for sale’’.

I will go to bed soon so see you tomorrow if you are around:)

Hi I can get you these items:

-sloppy dresser (2tbt)

-Piano Paper
-Jingle Dresser
-Jingle Shelves
-Jingle Sofa
-Jingle Table
-Propane Stove
-Arctic-Camo Shirt
-Armor Pants
-Blue Argyle Tank
-Blue-grid Skirt
-Blue Letter Jacket
-Bubble-gum Tee
-Bubble Tee
-Café Tee
-Clerk's Shirt
-Cloudy Tee
-Cycling Shirt
-Dapper Dress
-Dazed Tee
-Deep-blue Tank
-Fall Plaid Shirt
-Floral Knit Dress
-Frock Coat
-Green-bar Tee
-Raglan Shirt
-Red-grid Skirt
-Red-grid Tee
-Red Gym Shorts
-Red Tartan Pants
-Red Warm-up Pants
-Rubber Apron
-Star Tank Dress
-Tropical Tee
-Twinkle Tank Dress
-U-r-here Dress

If you send me 2tbt for the sloppy item will be good. Other items please leave them to me. I saw several times that you were helping others to obtain their items for free, so this time let me help you :) I will let you know when all your items are ready for you.

Oh really? That's very nice of you! Let me know though if I can give you something else in return :) I've transferred the 2 TBT to you for the sloppy dresser.

Hi your items are all ready except Blue Argyle Tank. I have this item in my catalog but I can not order it. My catalog it says ‘’not for sale’’.

I will go to bed soon so see you tomorrow if you are around:)

On Moridb.com, the Blue Argyle Tank has a purchasable price. Must be a mistake on their end. No worries, I'll change it to red for unorderable. I'm available most of today except for work and attending a webinar but I'll check TBT from time to time. Catch you around and thank you so much! :)

Oh really? That's very nice of you! Let me know though if I can give you something else in return :) I've transferred the 2 TBT to you for the sloppy dresser.

On Moridb.com, the Blue Argyle Tank has a purchasable price. Must be a mistake on their end. No worries, I'll change it to red for unorderable. I'm available most of today except for work and attending a webinar but I'll check TBT from time to time. Catch you around and thank you so much! :)

Morning:) I am online rn when you are free let me know otherwise see you later :)

I'm available right now to trade :) I'll get on and open my town gate.

I have one person to coming to my town for collecting villager rn. I will be ready in 5min. Thank you for waiting.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t have space in my locker so I will go your town and coming back my town. I think I will do 2-3 travels. I will come over now.

I can get all of the 24-hour-shop items (including uniform plus wall/floor)! Looking for tbt so let me know what you can do. c:

Hi there! Thank you so much for letting me know! :) I can do 2 TBT per item for unorderables. What do you think? :unsure: All the 24-hour-shop items would include the 24-hour-shop uniform, 24-hour-shop ABD, 24-hour-shop banner, 24-hour-shop baskets, 24-hour-shop clock, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, convenient floor & convenient wall. That would be 10 items, total would be 20 TBT.

Do you happen to have the buffet server and soft-drink display as well? :unsure:

Last edited:
hi c: i have a few of these items: hot-snack case, sandwich display, lunch box, scooter, steamed-bun case, sports car, pile of cash, sound mixer, big amp, hagoita, shop ice-cream case, sloppy lamp and shop coffee machine. i never really used them, and since youre always so kind, you can have them for free c:

hi c: i have a few of these items: hot-snack case, sandwich display, lunch box, scooter, steamed-bun case, sports car, pile of cash, sound mixer, big amp, hagoita, shop ice-cream case, sloppy lamp and shop coffee machine. i never really used them, and since youre always so kind, you can have them for free c:

That will really help towards the completion of a lot of things in my town! Still I would take up your offer for receiving all the items for free if the items were orderables but in this case at least let me give you 1 TBT per item. That would be 13 TBT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back