• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Ng's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still looking for the loud bloom dress?

Yes! I am still looking for the loud bloom dress. I'm currently not sure of my availabilities as my mother was hospitalised yesterday, I'll tag you again when I'm more flexible and available :) Thank you for reaching out and letting me know.

Yes! I am still looking for the loud bloom dress. I'm currently not sure of my availabilities as my mother was hospitalised yesterday, I'll tag you again when I'm more flexible and available :) Thank you for reaching out and letting me know.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. Please don't feel pressured to get back to me. Take as much time as you need :)

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. Please don't feel pressured to get back to me. Take as much time as you need :)

Thank you for being understanding! She's feeling better and was discharged yesterday :) Let me know when you are available for trading.

Thank you for being understanding! She's feeling better and was discharged yesterday :) Let me know when you are available for trading.

That’s good to hear :)

I’m available this evening if you’re free.

In return, I’m looking for the green desk to complete my green set if you have it. If you don’t, I don’t mind just giving the dress to you.

That’s good to hear :)

I’m available this evening if you’re free.

In return, I’m looking for the green desk to complete my green set if you have it. If you don’t, I don’t mind just giving the dress to you.

I can definitely get you the green desk. I don't time travel so it'll be delivered to my mail at 5PM (GMT+7) later this evening. Does that coincide with your evening? :unsure: If it does, that would be perfect. If not, let me know which time after that you'll be available and I'll try to make it work :)

Yay thank you so much! This is good news :D

I’m in GMT+8 so I’m only an hour ahead of you. Shall we say around my 7pm?

- New Day Bump -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- New Day Bump -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- New Day Bump -

- New Day Bump -

- New Day Bump -

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Hello I've got some more items for you :)
I can get you the following items:
Steel-frame wall
Closed road
Tropical floor
Panel carpet floor
Gallery floor
Waiting room wall
Field floor
Terrace rug
Chain link fence
Rice paddy wall
Train window wall
Gongoid and Tall Gongoid
Sorry I'm not great with prices so you let me know how much TBT you think is reasonable please :)

Hello I've got some more items for you :)
I can get you the following items:
Steel-frame wall
Closed road
Tropical floor
Panel carpet floor
Gallery floor
Waiting room wall
Field floor
Terrace rug
Chain link fence
Rice paddy wall
Train window wall
Gongoid and Tall Gongoid
Sorry I'm not great with prices so you let me know how much TBT you think is reasonable please :)

Thank you for reaching out! I've done 2 TBT per item for most of the previous trades on this thread, I can do 2 TBT per item for your offer too :) I don't need the steel-frame wall and tropical floor, that would be 11 items and 22 TBT in total. Does that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back