• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Ng's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will really help towards the completion of a lot of things in my town! Still I would take up your offer for receiving all the items for free if the items were orderables but in this case at least let me give you 1 TBT per item. That would be 13 TBT :)
i'm happy they'll help ! they were only sitting around in my storage before, so you putting the items to good use is payment enough :) my gates are opened for the other items now, feel free to come over whenever !

Hi there! Thank you so much for letting me know! :) I can do 2 TBT per item for unorderables. What do you think? :unsure: All the 24-hour-shop items would include the 24-hour-shop uniform, 24-hour-shop ABD, 24-hour-shop banner, 24-hour-shop baskets, 24-hour-shop clock, 24-hour-shop counter, 24-hour-shop model, 24-hour-shop sign, convenient floor & convenient wall. That would be 10 items, total would be 20 TBT.

Do you happen to have the buffet server and soft-drink display as well? :unsure:
That sounds great! I do have the soft-drink display but not the buffet server, so I can add that in. When are you available? c:

My FC is 2337-4593-9560 btw. ^^

That sounds great! I do have the soft-drink display but not the buffet server, so I can add that in. When are you available? c:

My FC is 2337-4593-9560 btw. ^^

That would be 22 TBT in total :) I'll be available now until 2:45PM; 4:30PM-5:30PM; 8PM-10PM (GMT+7). I'm on daily we can always find a time that works for both of us :LOL:

- New Day Bump -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- New Day Bump -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

Hello :) I can sell you the fluffy tank dress and mini gongoid. I would prefer you pay with IGB if that's okay but I'm not great with giving amounts so what do you think is a reasonable price?

Hello :) I can sell you the fluffy tank dress and mini gongoid. I would prefer you pay with IGB if that's okay but I'm not great with giving amounts so what do you think is a reasonable price?

I would give you 1 TBT for the fluffy tank dress and 2 TBT for the mini gongoid. 1 TBT is going for 400,000 IGB on average, so I can give you 1.2 million IGB :)

Alright my gate is open now so just come whenever your ready :)
Post automatically merged:

I can come to pick up the items :) Let me just get on and grab the 1.2 million IGB from the ABD before I head on over.
Sorry I've got to do something but I will leave my gate open for you and the items are just outside the train station. Sorry about that

- New Day Bump -

- New Day Bump -

- New Day Bump -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back