• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Ng's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QU

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Let me know whenever you are available for trading :)

Edit: Sometime after the 5th of September would be fine, there's no urgency, thank you!
[/QUOTE]
Cool, i'm free Saturday and Sunday.
you seem to be online at noon for me regularly,so I'll make sure to be on then to trade with you.

@princess.looking.for.frog I've invited Walt the cranky kangaroo villager to be my 10th villager and I'm open to travel and visits again, I'll be available today from 2:45PM-10PM (GMT+7). Let me know whenever you are available again for cataloging. Thank you :)

@SCORPA15 as mentioned in our conversation, I'll be available today from 2:45PM-10PM (GMT+7). If you are not free during the weekdays, we can do this weekend. I'm free this weekend :) Thank you again!

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Wishlist items are updated, almost completed! Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Wishlist items are updated, almost completed! Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- NEW DAY BUMP -

- NEW DAY BUMP -

- NEW DAY BUMP -

- NEW DAY BUMP -

That's great! Let me know when you'll be available for trading. I can transfer 2 TBT or 400,000 IGB (for ACNL only) to you for it :)
I would like the TBTs, please. Also, i can deliver it to you at your town tomorrow, because here in Brazil it is very near to bedtime now. Okay?

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back