• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Ng's Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reaching out! I've done 2 TBT per item for most of the previous trades on this thread, I can do 2 TBT per item for your offer too :) I don't need the steel-frame wall and tropical floor, that would be 11 items and 22 TBT in total. Does that work for you?
Sounds good let me know when you’re free :)

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Wishlist items are updated. Let me know if you can get me any of those items, much appreciated :)

- NEW DAY BUMP -

Hi NG,

I have the donut cushion and was wondering if you still wanted it? I love it, I might not let it go but if u really want it I feel like you deserve it after giving me so many unorderables for free. Really, if you want it you can have it!

Hi NG,

I have the donut cushion and was wondering if you still wanted it? I love it, I might not let it go but if u really want it I feel like you deserve it after giving me so many unorderables for free. Really, if you want it you can have it!

Aw that's very nice of you! I actually just wanted to catalog it, so if you could let me do that, that'll be great and you can still keep your donut cushion :)

Hey so I have Admiral and Tasha's cards (the kitchen and salon stuff, as well as things like metal box and ivy partition)

The only problem is, they're currently both living in my town, and it seems I can only get one random exclusive item from their amiibos per day, and no longer have them in the RV campsite.

I'll keep scanning their amiibos for the next few days and let you know if I get anything on ur list tho :)

(Or if I find any of their stuff in retail, etc.)

Hey so I have Admiral and Tasha's cards (the kitchen and salon stuff, as well as things like metal box and ivy partition)

The only problem is, they're currently both living in my town, and it seems I can only get one random exclusive item from their amiibos per day, and no longer have them in the RV campsite.

I'll keep scanning their amiibos for the next few days and let you know if I get anything on ur list tho :)

(Or if I find any of their stuff in retail, etc.)

That's fantastic! No worries, let me know whenever you get your hands on something in my wishlist. I can give you 2 TBT or 400,000 IGB per item :)

Oop sorry for the late reply! I will be happy for u to catalog it, I also have the sushi bench if u would like to catalog that too. (I have the whole 711 set too if u wanna catalog that as well)

Cool! We can arrange a time sometime tomorrow (if you are available) to do the cataloging :) Let me know.

Hi, I can sell you the following:
Accordion screen
Barbecue bed
Box with helmet
Festive wreath
Holiday stocking
Steamed lobster
13 tbt total

I’ll be available from 5-8pm AEST. So from 2-5pm for you right?

Yup that is correct, I'm free after 3 PM my time, I'll see you around 6-8 PM AEST :) Thank you again!

Edit: I forgot that Boone is moving out today and I'll be inviting Walt the cranky kangaroo villager to move in tomorrow. We can do the cataloging sometime after the 5th of September. Sorry for the inconvenience! :confused:

Hi, I can sell you the following:
Accordion screen
Barbecue bed
Box with helmet
Festive wreath
Holiday stocking
Steamed lobster
13 tbt total

Cool. Let me know whenever you are available for trading :)

Edit: Sometime after the 5th of September would be fine, there's no urgency, thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back