• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling » Nikal Cycling « HIATUS

tumblr_mr1p9oFPa11qh1x6ko1_500.png

STITCHES has moved into Quarry! <3

How much tbt will he be going for don't worry had a look gong to try and save my tbt for him

Last edited:
How much tbt will he be going for don't worry had a look gong to try and save my tbt for him

I currently put T1's up for auction. They start at 150 TBT and highest bid wins or someone can buy out for 350 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Twiggy the peppy bird is ready to move and in boxes. Will be voiding fairly soon.

<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkp70Ymes1qz4rgp.gif Puddles has moved into Quarry! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkp94QfZ01qz4rgp.gif Wart Jr is ready to move and in boxes now. Voiding in 30.

tumblr_inline_mpkrdwgYIy1qz4rgp.gif Genji the jock rabbit has moved into Quarry!

Wart Jr was voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_inline_mpkq1wVlZN1qz4rgp.gif Walt the cranky kangaroo is ready to move and in boxes now. Voiding in 30.

I had actually forgotten I posted I was lurking for Phoebe. Pashmina has priority to me. I only really want one Uchi and I have 9 villagers.

Back