• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

OMG ASDFGHJKL!!! This is the news I need to see!!!

I'm interested in that bike. And I totally knew about that one female character coming too.

And its coming April 23rd!!! I am SO happy right now!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Now I must pray every night to hope Cheese Land returns.

I'm done here.

aww nothing about the new rewards program. I'm so mind blown about some of the stuff though just YASS

10/10 would watch again.

But in all seriousness, is there a written out list of all the announcements? I need to plot some dates on my calendar :)

This direct lacks a surprising amount of Star Fox, but whatever, I'll wait until E3 I guess.

Mario Kart 8 Mondays are going to reach a new level of Madness after April 23rd. : )

Also, they're offering both a male and female version of the villager racer, which is really cool! I can't wait for the seasonal changing course, too. HOW COOL IS THAT.

Wow, this entire direct had a lot to get pumped about. Holy cow.

Hey, 200CC. Hmm?? I don't know about that really, but I can sure handle it.

Back