• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

Lucas in Smash I'm having trouble breathing right now.

Last edited:
Lucas in Smash I'm having trouble breathing right now.

I KNOW THE FEELING. I had a tear in my eye. That Ness trailer made me so hopeful and THERE HE WAS. AND IT'S NOT A JOKE. NINTENDO DOES LOVE US.

Also, am I the only one excited more about collecting all the villager cards than actually playing that new 3DS AC Happy Home Designer game? I'm pretty disappointed that they haven't made a new Wii U game for it. I was really hoping that would be coming. I'm not happy about the prospect of just designing homes. It's the whole experience that makes it for me. *sigh*

Girahims final smash will just be transformation like yoshi/pika/sonic don't b lame pls midna knows where it's at

Man that Happy Home spin-off they announced really irritated me. I want a new Animal Crossing for Wii U!

I KNOW THE FEELING. I had a tear in my eye. That Ness trailer made me so hopeful and THERE HE WAS. AND IT'S NOT A JOKE. NINTENDO DOES LOVE US.

Also, am I the only one excited more about collecting all the villager cards than actually playing that new 3DS AC Happy Home Designer game? I'm pretty disappointed that they haven't made a new Wii U game for it. I was really hoping that would be coming. I'm not happy about the prospect of just designing homes. It's the whole experience that makes it for me. *sigh*

At the beginning I was like "Oh, so Wolf, whatever he's not that important."
*Mother music starts playing along with Ness*
Nintendo please don't troll me.
I was seriously waiting for him to say PK Fire, I just knew it was coming. XD

It was a bad stage.
But it's perfect for 8 player smash, that's why I want it.

I would prefer that Lucas came with a new stage. There's so many iconic places in Mother 3. Please Nintendo, use them.

I don't really play 8 player Smash, but I can see how it would be good for a stage for that mode. I'd just much rather have something new. Or they could bring Magicant over from 3DS, but that probably won't happen, since it's unique to the 3DS version.

for the smash character voting i advise everyone to vote for captain toad!!!

but tbh midna would be pretty awesome too

I was bothered with all the lil' mini prices like FKN ALL OVER THE PLACE! here buy this for 2.99 and then this to get the other thing for 3.99 and heres something else that should have been included in the first place for 4.99

amiright?

I would prefer that Lucas came with a new stage. There's so many iconic places in Mother 3. Please Nintendo, use them.

I don't really play 8 player Smash, but I can see how it would be good for a stage for that mode. I'd just much rather have something new. Or they could bring Magicant over from 3DS, but that probably won't happen, since it's unique to the 3DS version.

They could use Drug Island Tanetane Island!

Yea, I'm going to collect the cards. This reminds me of the e reader cards back in the day xD

The new animal crossing, looks interesting, although it isn't really animal crossing.
At least now I will finally get my dreamies, lol
But they better bring out a pango one, or there will be massive trouble ;)
Are they going to sell the card individually or as sets? I can see sets of 3 or 5 working. But'll they will probably be like ?10.
Finally,Who else is purchasing both Splatoon and Yoshi's woolly world special packs?? (I am assuming they were both announced in the US direct as well)

Last edited:
Back