• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

Yo but they really trying to scrape my butthole with all these amiibo droppin

Read my previous post on it. It's registered with ovh.com, not corporatedomains.com. That means it's fan-made. You fell for it, dude.

Whatever I don't care about it anyways.
(Maybe corporatedomains.com is NoE, not NoA)

So is it just some silly spin-off? I missed the majority of the stream because of a pizza errand
Yes. It's called Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. You scan in NFC cards, then design a home to the villager's specifications. You can scan in another card to invite another villager over. But that's all there is to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I don't care about it anyways.
(Maybe corporatedomains.com is NoE, not NoA)
Nintendo.com is registered with corporatedomains.com, as well as all of Nintendo's game-specific sites.

Edit: Also, just the header of the website is suspicious as hell. "Starfox" and "WiiU". The page itself has a button that says "informations". Official Nintendo websites wouldn't have those errors.

It's a well-made website for such a short time given to the person. It's just fake.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing meets Martha Stewart meets HGTV, I'm bout that life

J?I?G?G?L?Y?P?U?F?F?

I just woke up pls help

WAIT,
Nowhere Islands, Lucas comes out of nowhere, I get it now!

Back