Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

I was almost afraid of that, myself, but they went through a lot to make a trailer and all of that nothing. Plus, this aired April 2nd in Japan, so... we're safe!
ah, that is true!
also I can't wait for the new amiibos!

Hey Americans, check out this sick release date and cover plate for normal N3DS systems. :^)

726ce7102b.jpg

I was really hoping for a special edition xenoblade N3DS XL but I guess not. I didn't really want to have to buy a regular plain old red one but with Nintendo only releasing 30 majoras mask N3DS...my options are limited.

I wanna vote Goemon from Mystical Ninja but I dunno if they would go for that.

And yes, yarn Yoshi amiibos will be MINE!

guys we cant **** around with this smash roster anymore

the next character lies in the hands of the internet.. we dont want no stupid characters like miss pacman or paper mario...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wanna vote Goemon from Mystical Ninja but I dunno if they would go for that.

And yes, yarn Yoshi amiibos will be MINE!

y waste a vote

or nintendo's time no1 even knows what that is

guys we cant **** around with this smash roster anymore

the next character lies in the hands of the internet.. we dont want no stupid characters like miss pacman or paper mario...

lol then you're going to be unhappy anyway so why even care. It's the internet, good luck dude

I'm currently watching the vod, so This will be written as I watch.
1. Did they really say that Lucas Came Out of Nowhere?
1.5. does this mean that we're getting Mother 3 sometime in the future?
2. I'm nominating Shovel knight on the ballot
3. Did Iwata just quote Forest Gump for Amiibo Tap?
4. How long to do think it will be before all of Kaizo is uploaded using Mario Maker?
5. The new Yoshi amiibo looks so cute, but is a disaster waiting to happen if it unravels.
6. I wonder how they're going to prevent the amiibo splatoon upgrades from being OP.
7. OMG, DK 64 is coming to WiiU virtual console (Although, how they got it past with the Rare coin)
8. The original Mutanat mudds was already super hard. How can they make it harder?
9. What is Shinmugasa Tense? (and wtf was that trailer?)
10. Boxboy looks cool.
11. I like the look of the new streetpass games (and it also conformed that a splatoon hat would be unlocked in one)
12. I'm not sure the premium plaza
13. I like the branching paths thing they are doing in the new fire emblem
14. I wish that Happy Home deisnger wasn't amiibo only.
15. 200CC. Too fast for my Blood.

Last edited:
how many people do you think are gonna make bots to vote for their favourite characters thousands of times

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might just vote Squirtle and Ivysaur

how many people do you think are gonna make bots to vote for their favourite characters thousands of times

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might just vote Squirtle and Ivysaur

I don't think bots are going to matter?
From my understandings it's not a popularity, most votes wins,p. It's more of a submission and then Nintendo will make their mind up from there,not necessarily who has the most votes (that said, ofc votes are going to play a factor coz Nintendo are more likely to pick a character with 4828428428 votes instead of one with like 7)

I’m still recovering from Lucas, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, and Mario Kart 8 DLC..

This was a day…

only way they could trick me into happy home designer bs is if the cards are liek $1 each and the game itself is free

only way they could trick me into happy home designer bs is if the cards are liek $1 each and the game itself is free

What if the cards were free and the game was $1?

Last edited:
IT WONT BE ;)

I hope it is because it REALLY doesn't look like it's worth any $

I mean, what difference is there from just creating a room in ACNL? It's exactly the same thing, only you're in a villager's home and have to cater to their taste.

If AC:HHD isn't a free-to-play game then I lose hope in Nintendo... There's no way I'm paying hard cash for that half-assed AC game. I'd buy the amiibo cards if the game was free, yes, but theres no way I'd even pay a cent for the game itself.

In less depressing news, I hope that if there is a villager card, it could be used in Smash.

Last edited:
Back