• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct (April 1st 2015)

Here's what I'm most looking foward too:

1.Animal Crossing Happy Home

-Pokemon Rumble World
-Mewtwo
-Lucas in Smash
-Amiibo Support for Orignal 3DS

Hey Americans, check out this sick release date and cover plate for normal N3DS systems. :^)

726ce7102b.jpg

I don't know why the excitement for Happy Home design title... It's something that SHOULD already be in an Animal Crossing game... Not something that deserves its own game (WTH ?).

Here's what I'm most looking foward too:

1.Animal Crossing Happy Home

-Pokemon Rumble World
-Mewtwo
-Lucas in Smash
-Amiibo Support for Orignal 3DS

I am so happy about Amiibo support for the 3DS. Now I have a real reason to buy amiibo! (other than I simply like figurines).

They could use Drug Island Tanetane Island!

That would make a wicked cool stage, actually. Trippy, but cool. It's the first thing that popped into my mind, too. They could have some kind of stage effect where is swaps back and forth between the drug-induced version and what it really looks like. There's just so much potential.

Yea, I'm going to collect the cards. This reminds me of the e reader cards back in the day xD

Haha, it reminds me of actually collecting physical cards back in the day, before computers were even a thing. XD I used to have them in laminated sheets and everything.

That would make a wicked cool stage, actually. Trippy, but cool. It's the first thing that popped into my mind, too. They could have some kind of stage effect where is swaps back and forth between the drug-induced version and what it really looks like. There's just so much potential.

Actually I already made an idea of Tazmily Town months ago. I'll try to find it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where's the Gamexplain discussion it should be up by now. Everyone knows they never sleep!

I'd really want anything from MOTHER 3, but if I made it, it would be Tazmily village/town (It would change on startup like Mushroomy Kingdom in Brawl) it would be a "scenic" stage, like Delfino Plaza and Skyloft. In Tazmily town, it would land in the main plaza, at the beach, at the police station, at the train station, at the retirement home, at the farm, and at Lucas's house. Tazmily village would land in the same places, but the scenery and platforms would be different (except for Lucas's house since it's the only place that stays the same.)
Music:
-Tazmily Village (Would probably be updated, but this is the original.)
-Eight Melodies (Was cut from Brawl, so this would be perfect for its return.)
-Other music from Brawl, like Snowman and You Call this a Utopia?! (I just like Snowman, and YCtaU?! matches Tazmily town after being overrun by the Pigmen.)
I thought it was a cool idea.

this is literally too much for me, there is so much good stuff in that direct.
I honestly thought Lucas was an April Fool's joke.

this is literally too much for me, there is so much good stuff in that direct.
I honestly thought Lucas was an April Fool's joke.

I was almost afraid of that, myself, but they went through a lot to make a trailer and all of that nothing. Plus, this aired April 2nd in Japan, so... we're safe!

for the smash character voting i advise everyone to vote for captain toad!!!

I advise people just vote for who they want...

Unless that character is Goku. C'mon, it's not happening and that's arguably for the best.

Back