• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Nintendo Direct February 13th 2PM PST

b73.jpg

Pretty disappointed there was no animal crossing, obviously! Although Mario Maker 2, Boxboy + Boxgirl, Dead by Daylight and Tetris 99 all seem pretty good to me.

uhhh are you okay???! dislike
I'm more than okay. Its to show that 5 months since a popular game series got announced is too soon to show at all.

Don't give me any Smash got announced and showed new stuff 3 months later. It doesn't count because E3.

I'm actually surprised that Metroid Prime Trilogy HD wasn't in the direct. I pretty much took for granted that it would be.

Well no AC news, but a Rune 5 is in development, yessss. So many people thought it wouldn't happen cause XSeed went backrupt but that's no reason to discontinue a popular game.

Honeslty I didn't think there would be any AC news.

Last edited:
And to those Pokefans. Why'd you expect it to be in this direct? It always gets a direct of its own first, then appears in the later directs.

Anyways. We got Mario Maker 2. Dragon Quest XI looks really good. Dragon Quest Builders 2 release date (July was it?). And finally Link's Awakening. That's pretty good. Link's Awakening makes up for the lack of Animal Crossing on it's own in my book.

Do you guys think it will be announced in April or something? How often do they do directs?

Back