• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nintendo Power - October Scans?????

I'm pretty sure that's scan's from the Subscriber Edition for November. I have the Subscriber's October issue and those pages aren't in it. If you're subscribed you apparently get an issue a month in advanced. I'll probably be getting my copy sometime in the next week or so, so when I do I'll share any information I can if no one else has first!

I also found these:

tumblr_mc6bv7OQjs1rj6cbjo1_500.jpg

ニンテンドードリームとファミ通DS+Wii
買ってきました(`ω?)♪

個人的な感想としては
ファミ通DS+Wiiおすすめです~

tumblr_mc6cq9OZWb1rj6cbjo1_500.jpg

ファミ通の方は結構役に立ちそうな
付録ついてますよ~(?ө?)♡

Can anybody translate this and tell us what those are? I guess the second one is like a game walkthrough (already)?
Maybe we can find scans somewhere? There could be a lot of new information in these.

I actually have this magazine and I can tell you for a fact that it doesn't mention a release date. :(

Although, it does say: "ETA, Spring 2013" So, there is nothing we don't know...

I actually have this magazine and I can tell you for a fact that it doesn't mention a release date. :(

Although, it does say: "ETA, Spring 2013" So, there is nothing we don't know...

Actually that's something because they said first half of 2013. But *sigh* nothing for Europe yet other than Q1 & 2 or 2013 :c

Actually, this isn't Nintendo Power, it's ONM.

Also, I live in the UK so this info is relevant to Europe! :D

I also found these:

tumblr_mc6bv7OQjs1rj6cbjo1_500.jpg

ニンテンドードリームとファミ通DS+Wii
買ってきました(`ω?)♪

個人的な感想としては
ファミ通DS+Wiiおすすめです~

tumblr_mc6cq9OZWb1rj6cbjo1_500.jpg

ファミ通の方は結構役に立ちそうな
付録ついてますよ~(•ө•)♡

Can anybody translate this and tell us what those are? I guess the second one is like a game walkthrough (already)?
Maybe we can find scans somewhere? There could be a lot of new information in these.

I get that magazine, its Nintendo Dream. The next issue should be tomorrow, so whoever took that picture must have gotten it early. I can post scans and rough translations sometime this week.

Back