• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Nook Miles Program: How Much Have You Completed?

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
I dunno, I'm just sitting here at 12 in the morning digging up clams for bait for future endeavors and I was completing Nook Miles Program Achievements and it made me think,

"I wonder how much of these tasks/achievements people have completed?"

Obviously, this only really applies to people here who have stuck with an island for an extremely long time, but I was just curious. So, if you've been actively completing these tasks/achievements have you completed? Have you filled them all out, or are you not even close yet?

I completed all of the Nook Miles achievements. I had most of them done for awhile. I want to say I had like 85-90% of them done in 2020, then completed most of the remaining ones done in 2021, with the v2.0 update achievements done before 2021 was over. The last one I got was the K.K. Mania achievement back in February because that one is, uh, a bit much, to say the least. I'm definitely happy to have completed them all and accomplish what I had set out to do early into playing NH.

e: Oh yeah, I should also mention that I've been playing since launch without TTing. So it took just under 2 years to complete all achievements.

Last edited:
I completed all of the Nook Miles achievements. I had most of them done for awhile. I want to say I had like 85-90% of them done in 2020, then completed most of the remaining ones done in 2021, with the v2.0 update achievements done before 2021 was over. The last one I got was the K.K. Mania achievement back in February because that one is, uh, a bit much, to say the least. I'm definitely happy to have completed them all and accomplish what I had set out to do early into playing NH.

I have barely next to none completed right now since I restarted my island on March 1st (I'm surprised I actually managed to considering how picky I am with island layouts), but one of my goals for this island is to get as many of them done by March 1, 2023.

...which is probably going to be very difficult when Pokemon Scarlet & Violet come out.

i’ve had my island since release day, and have been actively trying to complete all nook mile achievements since a few months after that. i can’t give you the percentage of how far i’ve come since i’m bad at math lol, but i think i’ve done pretty good. i’m just working on you’ve got the bug, deep dive, diy furniture, mmm-mmm-miles!, sprout out loud, cornering the stalk market, popular pen pal, k.k. mania, the aerobics one and birthday celebration now and then i’ll be all done. i imagine i’ll be working on them for quite a while since i’m just taking my time with it.

I always think I have nearly finished then I actually go back and check and I have so many :( The last one I remember completing was plant 200 produce starts.

Edit: I just went and looked at the achievements I have so many left to do omg :(

I know this thread asks for achievements I've completed. But that only made me think about what I HAVEN'T completed and I doubt that I ever will.
  • After writing 3 letters to my villagers, I stopped.
  • I either customize my tools immediately to prevent it from breaking, or when it does, I just buy from Nook's.
  • I stopped catching fish, bugs and diving after I completed my museum. Unless I need cash AND only if Chip/Flick is around.
  • I don't harvest my fruit trees anymore.
  • I don't chop trees, therefore I don't break axes. I just buy wood here from TBT. I doubt I'll ever get that Golden Axe.
  • I don't plant new crops. I only harvest them when I need it.
  • I stopped requesting songs from KK, unless I'm in the mood.
  • I don't plant new flower saplings. I just let it spread.
  • I barely play at night, which means I don't meet Wisp often.
  • I ignore the daily Nook Mile activities. I just do my usual round and coincidentally get the change clothes, take photos and/or talk to villagers achievements.

I'm still working on it! Back in 2020/2021 I could've cared less about 'em, but for some reason it's practically all I do in the game. XD I'm going for all the "grindy" ones (like continously crafting an amount of something) so I can get them out of the way, and so I can work on 'em whenever I want to.

Since the game release I have been working to complete the achievement since I looked at them and saw them as possible for me to achieve and I also decided to take slow so I didn't get bored or overwhelmed.
I let most of them achievement be completed by themselves as I played the game but then I completed the museum with the diving and fish and creatures and then the reason for me to finish those activities ended. As you could guess I have completed every achievement expect for the last achievement for the caught diving and fish creatures and for me they are the most painful of them (the achievement for catching fish without failing was also a nightmare but I completed that). For example the bug catching came easier for me since as I walked around the island I would catch the bugs to work towards the miles and it's an activity that is done fast (swing the net and catch the bug). Fishing requires you to walk towards the ocean and lake plus if you want to catch the fish you have to wait for it to bite and the diving forces you to go to the ocean and swim for the creatures and away from the island. If you want to craft the bait for fishing you need to dig a lot in the beach and craft a bunch and then your shovel breaks and the fishing rod as well. It's not fun but that why I am taking that time with those achievements.
I'm a player that likes to be near my villager so that could explain why those achievement fell behind.

I have been playing since launch and have not completed all of them but getting closer. Once I get closer to completing an achievement I will try harder to get it. Most of the time I just get them as I play .

Number completed : 86
1 more to complete : 7
2 more to complete : 1
3 more to complete : 1

Not sure if I will actively try and get them on my alt character or the two on my second island.

I've been playing on my same island since release but still have quite a few to complete; I work towards them occasionally but I'm so far from completing some of them that it feels like it will take years to get there.

I still need:
- the last two on angling for perfection, you've got the bug, deep dive, DIY tools, DIY furniture, sprout out loud, nook miles for miles, and popular pen pal
- the last one on rough-hewn and mmm-mmm-miles, but I'm pretty close on these two
- the last two on cast master because I can't get more than like 10 at a time without messing up 😭
- the last on smile isle and cornering the stalk market
- whatever the one is where you catch 5 wasps in a row
- need to make 3 more perfect snowfolks for snowmaestro
- the last one on wispy island secrets (I hardly ever see Wisp despite playing at night pretty often?)
- the last 3 of K.K. mania because I don't really like sitting through the K.K. shows
- true patron of the arts because I got all my legit art on here lol
- the last on you otter know - I'm really close on this one because I've been working on getting all the mermaid diys
- the last 3 on set sail for adventure and stretch to refresh
- the last on birthday celebration
- the July and August bug-off ones, which I should be able to get this summer!
- the last two of shady shakedown
- the one for the golden shovel because I always get Gulliv-arr instead of regular Gulliver

So a lot, and basically just the super grindy ones, which are my least favorite type to do 😬

Back