• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

tbone*
goldie (r)
ribbot
colton
lucha*
whitney (r)
canberra*
ruby (r?)
bob (r)

* = free, ribbot and colton would only be like 20 tbt n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ninetees im going to resume cycling once bob is out! sorry for the wait!

If I pay 250 tbt will you be able to keep Goldie aside for me? It's about 1AM right now, I should be up at 5-6 AM

Nvm. That would be like 5hrs.. Just re-sell her to someone else. I'll see if I can get her somewhere else. Thank you, though. I'll stick around for the last 15 minutes.

@Ninetees im sorry, thats a wonderful offer but id feel too bad if i accepted that outright when i promised the other person a fair chance. u_u if it makes u feel better they live in germany so their time zone matches urs. theyre probably going to be asleep too! im so so sorry omg :( :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw, im really really sorry!! U__U i hope no matter what that ur able to find her!!

canberra is out!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

are u sure??? u__u thank u for the luck, i wish u the same!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PUNCHY IS HERE THIS IS GREAT NEWS

ribbot is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@littlebabymonster ill vm u if they appear!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

probably going afk soon bc i have to eat!

FRITA IS HERE HOLY CRAP!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ur welcome !!

its nooooo problem at all :'D

AND OMG....FRITA THIS IS AMAZING

im baaack!! and YAY IM SO EXCITED ABOUT FRITA!! if she moves will u be able to take her or nah?? n_n

@PurpleLutari yess u can def lurk :') she used to live in kiwi but ive cycled out 16 since so she could very well come back

lucha is out!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ty for the bump <3

Back