• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

as in like, sometimes u gotta void villagers?? ur right but i dont like letting ppl down e__e it makes me feel bad

i picked her up and shes in omega now :D

Nah, I meant her person just left, I think they went to bed, and NOW she's in boxes. Bad timing on Goldie's part, lol. I'm glad you saved her from the void, though. :) At least her person will get another chance.

I had Bella in my town for the longest time. She was one of my starting villagers and she only just left a couple of days ago. I'd recommend her for someone who likes mice and needs a peppy. She wasn't horrible, pretty sweet but not sure why but I was never a huge fan of her. >x>

@Rasumii do u have any bush starts or hybrids u could add? u_u

ive been trying to get kabuki to move in from the campsite but he wooooont omg

@littlebabymonster LOL oh yes thats so right, it always happens that way. ppl are ALWAYS 5 minutes late and its so unfortunate x( but yep i had to rescue goldie :') i felt like it wouldnt be right if she got voided after all that!

@Colrayne the peppies are pretty hard to dislike!! i think i could warm up to any of them (i feel the same way about lazies...almost. i dont like zucker and i never have 0_0) but idk something about her design is like TOO menacing so i dont blame u for not fully coming around

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rasumii do you have any blue pansies / white carns / purple pansies? orange lilies are great too!

ok i gave up on kabuki he stole my orange tulips and thats where i draw the line

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many clovers do you have? :') @Chiisanacx

I have White Carnations!

Am trying to get Blue and Purple Pansies right now actually :p. I just need two Purple ones and I can breed them, I finally got my second blue one today.

rubys in boxes! :0 im gonna message the person who was lurking for her but if they dont respond in 5 shes fair game for every1 else!

Oh if the person doesn't respond may I make an offer for her? How about 750k IGB

Last edited:
@Rasumii how many white carns would u offer for her? best of luck w/ ur pansy breeding, imo theyre the hardest flowers to breed!! >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

@funeral not accepting igb, im sorry. :( if u dont have tbt i take clovers hybrids and bush starts too :)

@Rasumii how many white carns would u offer for her? best of luck w/ ur pansy breeding, imo theyre the hardest flowers to breed!! >_<

The most I can give right now is 7, all of my other ones are being used.

Thanks! :) They are really hard to breed, it took me a long time to finally get my second one!

@Rasumii would 70 TBT + 7 carns be ok for maple if she moves then?? n_n

@Chiisanacx omg if marina shows up id gladly take gold roses for her!! (i neeeeed them for my duck town omg) how many would sound fair 2 u? :')

@Rasumii would 70 TBT + 7 carns be ok for maple if she moves then?? n_n

@Chiisanacx omg if marina shows up id gladly take gold roses for her!! (i neeeeed them for my duck town omg) how many would sound fair 2 u? :')

That would be wonderful! :)

great! ill alert u when shes in boxes :)

re: ruby im gonna void her in 15 if no one takes her U_U

- - - Post Merge - - -

aaaaaaaaaaany takers at all for ruby?

-cough- make a giveaway if you don't wanna void her -cough- who said that >.> <.<

@mozzy omg do u want her??? u could have her!

o_O in a way she kinda creeps me out and i was just making a small suggestion lol i can take her in my cycle town and when she goes into boxes i'll do a giveaway if your fine with that o- o (that's if i have room in that town xD)

if you want to do that, sure! i just want to resume cycling hehe

Back