• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

rasher destroyed my old town... I am convinced he sells organs on the black market, and I posted about that when he moved into my old town, made me forcibly cycle him out and accidentally have Tangy leave

Oh, ok! I'm in the process of trying to get someone to ping me atm.
And thanks for the heads up!

Yeah them scars, man! I think I mention them in the first letter I wrote him, asking if he got them escaping the butcher or something silly like that. XD He's one of my go-to guys now.

XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

rasher destroyed my old town... I am convinced he sells organs on the black market, and I posted about that when he moved into my old town, made me forcibly cycle him out and accidentally have Tangy leave

Lol, he definitely looks like he could do that, but he's really just a big sweetheart.

@toadsworthy u have described my nightmare lol O_O

@tasuot congrats!! :D

@Ninetees she was in boxes so i moved her into omega! shes there now but im holding off cycling there until i get whitney out w_w

im giving littlemissmarzipanmermaid until 2 (maybe 2:15?) to make room and then im cycling some more :'D im hoping frita gets adopted ^_^

That's awesome! I'll be lurking this thread for about an hour or so. Try talking to Whitney? Some villagers don't respond well to ignoring lol

@weesakins sure!! ^_^

@Ninetees i have tried talking to her U_U ive tried lots of techniques w/ that too, like talking to her only, talking to every villager but her, talking every other load up, etc etc and she will! not! budge! :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tasuot ty for the luck! im sure ill be able to n_n

@jhn So I've been looking at how many shoots I've hoarded. Around how many would you expect in an offer mixed with btb? And do you have any preferences? >w>

Well, I hate to kick her out, but my sweet Rhonda is the only one pinging and Ive had her for a teeny bit so, I'll let her go for Frita.
Let me TT her out and add you? :)

@colrayne the # of shoots would depend on the villager!! n_n and i have no preference w/ starts, any and all are perfect :)

@kesttang thank you, and goodnight!! hope u have a pleasant day @ work :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

poor rhonda!! im sorry D:

ill add u asap! it might be a minute bc ive been playing tomodachi life + i have to switch cartridges

tammy how dare u ~:'(
kiwis gates are open! ill lead u to her

Back