• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

@Orieii thank u so so much, ur way too kind :D :'D i like anything orange / blue / pink ^_^ orange lilies and blue pansies are extra great :) but bc tammy is in omega rn it might take a few to get to her! im focusing on kiwi because of whitney and the sooner she leaves the sooner i can get back to normal cycling @_@

You're welcome :D So will you be alright with 1 Lucky clover, 2 Blue pansies, 2 Orange lilies, 2 Blue roses, 2 Pink Roses, and 2 Orange roses? :) And it's alright! Take your time ^^ I'm in no rush. I am trying to kick Whitney out my town also xD She REFUSES to leave. It's so frustrating lol

@Orieii OMG 0____0 thats so generous of u!!!! thank u SO much and thank u for being understanding :'D are u sure u dont want some igb or something because that seems like so much :)

BUT WOW THATS SO WEIRD!! maybe its like....a whitney glitch. the curse of the permanent whitney

@kesttang thats so true omg, when i got my first copy i HATED croque w/ every fiber of my being and wanted nothing more than for him to leave but now hes one of my babies 0:')

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rasumii i knooooow omg this is unreal 0__0

@kesttang lol aw, i have him and i like him a lot! :)

Ha, what's your plan for all the BTB? Art? There isn't anything that you can use it for, maybe games... Lol. x D Just wondering. And yeah, my fiance introduced me to ACNL and I got addicted... I got my first copy and enjoy most of my villagers. I stopped playing for couple months then Marcel, Pekoe, Fang, Cobb, Chester left. I missed them sooo much. Ever since then, I haven't stop playing. I always check in. Lol. I hope they will make a new Animal Crossing game but not too soooon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I actually want Whitney too. I want her for my fiance's brother. He's a huge wolf fan! We have 5 out of the 8 wolfs. Lol. x D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Barold was actually in my tent couple days ago but I didn't have any rooms for him. Ugh. x D

Will be watching the thread, and lurking around for Papi, Phil and Kitty...Always miss Papi so unless that magical bday wish thing actually works gonna keep lurking around for him.

@Orieii OMG 0____0 thats so generous of u!!!! thank u SO much and thank u for being understanding :'D are u sure u dont want some igb or something because that seems like so much :)

BUT WOW THATS SO WEIRD!! maybe its like....a whitney glitch. the curse of the permanent whitney
Awwwwww, you're so very welcome ; v ; you don't have to pay me igb. I have too many hybrids stored in the museum that I need to get rid of, so I might include more of them <3 I don't mind :)

LOL! THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! So many people has been having issues with moving Whitney out lately. The permanent Whitney glitch is real D: Curse you Whitney!

@kesttang i plan to use all of this btb to buy lucky clovers, actually 0_0 thats it! i neeeeeed them for my natural town and no one will take igb for them but the couple times i offered btb ppl offered clovers right away! which is why i have that bit about them in my signature 0:')

and omg cool the wolves are amazing, i have all of them but skye (i think i might want her too eventually lol)

+ tents tend to be very cruel to ppl u_u do u have room now?

Yeah, I ended up listing a giveaway for her. Hopefully she moves somewhere where she is more ... appriciated. >w>
I wasn't sure if I liked Rasher at first, his saying sounded like he was insulting me every time he spoke it. But now He's one of my favourites. :3

@kelsey congratulations!!! :D ill keep u posted on frita :)

@Classygirl ill keep an eye out for them ^_^ i voided kitty the other day in omega (day? days? week? idr) but she could possibly show up in kiwi, same w/ papi! phil was voided here yesterday too

@Orieii <3 thank u!!!! :) + omg no this is a very strange scary and inconvenient phenomenon and it must be stopped >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

@colrayne rasher terrifies the absolute crap out of me O_O but its great that he has a good home w/ u :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

freckles was voided, sadly @_@

@kesttang i plan to use all of this btb to buy lucky clovers, actually 0_0 thats it! i neeeeeed them for my natural town and no one will take igb for them but the couple times i offered btb ppl offered clovers right away! which is why i have that bit about them in my signature 0:')

and omg cool the wolves are amazing, i have all of them but skye (i think i might want her too eventually lol)

+ tents tend to be very cruel to ppl u_u do u have room now?

Ah... I'll keep an eye out for lucky clover... My fiance have one and her brother actually got it for her. Lol. They shared a 3DS but I got him the game so he is saving up for a 3DS. He said he will wait until his birthday for the new 3DS... WOW. Tents are cool. I like checking if I have a villager stopping by. Since I don't TT, I play it regularly. It's very exciting very day haha. x D I do have room. I used to have 2 spaces but Tia moved in. I got her from the tent and I'm giving her to my fiance because she loves Tia. x D I have one more space left. I want couple villagers to move out though...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be right back. Gotta do something and make foooood. : D

Yeah, I ended up listing a giveaway for her. Hopefully she moves somewhere where she is more ... appriciated. >w>
I wasn't sure if I liked Rasher at first, his saying sounded like he was insulting me every time he spoke it. But now He's one of my favourites. :3

I love Rasher!! He's been my favorite villager for years. Those battle scars and that silly grin, lol.

more ppl seem to like rasher than dislike him omg, i follow a lot of ppl offsite who are rasher fans!

@kesttang id appreciate it if u did ^_^ id gladly pay if need be :') and yes the tent can be nice if u dont tt or if ur looking for a dreamie but they alwaaaays seem to show up when ur town is full x) i like having one in my cycle to get villagers in more frequently :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Tasuot he is available bc he isnt in boxes yet ^_^ but no one has claimed him/offered!

- - - Post Merge - - -

FRITA IS OUT!! gotta vm!

hans is in btw :0

- - - Post Merge - - -

@tasuot sure! i was hoping for about 200 tbt for him ^_^

@Orieii <3 thank u!!!! :) + omg no this is a very strange scary and inconvenient phenomenon and it must be stopped >_<
Ikr! We must work together and put a damper in Whitney's evil plans > n < *shakes fist* Hopefully we'll both get her to move so we know it's not a glitch xD

Ooh, I see. Do you think he'll end up in boxes anytime soon?
Because I'm still trying to make space in my town since it's full atm. D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

But on a side note, I'd be willing to pay 200 TBT for him

there is a very high chance that hell end up in boxes tonight :) hope ur able to make space!! U_U id be willing to hold him for like 30m if he leaves n_n

but ok gr8, ty :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

holding frita for 40m to give littlemissmarzipanmermaid time to make room for her, gonna go afk until then :D

I love Rasher!! He's been my favorite villager for years. Those battle scars and that silly grin, lol.

Yeah them scars, man! I think I mention them in the first letter I wrote him, asking if he got them escaping the butcher or something silly like that. XD He's one of my go-to guys now.

Back