• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

just wanted to let you know that i got francine already, so i'm only lurking for genji now. c:

I have some lucky clovers and hybrids to give you to since I didn't pay the full 50tbt for Tammy :D Is that alright?

@-strawberry congrats on francine!! ill let u know if genji shows up ^_^

@Orieii aw u dont have to give me that much for her, though if u wanna add an additional clover or two id appreciate it :'D

@kesttang omg hiya, welcome back! no sign of barold yet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ankha is still available btw, willing to reduce her price to 125-150 :')

@-strawberry congrats on francine!! ill let u know if genji shows up ^_^

@Orieii aw u dont have to give me that much for her, though if u wanna add an additional clover or two id appreciate it :'D

@kesttang omg hiya, welcome back! no sign of barold yet!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ankha is still available btw, willing to reduce her price to 125-150 :')

It's all good. I'm patient and not in a rush. Thank you!

ur welcome :'D

(and ankha is stilllllllllll here, she isnt going as fast as i hoped!)

@ruddy kitty suuure!! :'D ill add you and open my gates!

. . . Yeah I think I really don't like Peanut. She asked me to move, and I want her out so I told her see ya. SO now is decided to stay just to spite me! That little jerk!! D:< Had to reset after that because she is DEFINATELY going!

Congrats Ruddy for Ankha!

Last edited:

Aww, I don't mind really :) I think I have a clover or two that I can give you. I'll also include some bush starts if I have any extras laying about! :) What type of hybrids would you like?

@colrayne lol poor peanut!! shes one of my favs :D im sure someone will adopt her from u!
but omg i hate that they can change their minds, its really irritating and inconvenient x__x

looks like i found an adopter tho :'D yay!

@colrayne lol poor peanut!! shes one of my favs :D im sure someone will adopt her from u!
but omg i hate that they can change their minds, its really irritating and inconvenient x__x

looks like i found an adopter tho :'D yay!

Thanks so so much!!!!! :D <3

@ruddy kitty OMG im sorry i didnt see ur reply before asking who it was! ive had random drop ins during trades before so im always wary 0_0

@Orieii thank u so so much, ur way too kind :D :'D i like anything orange / blue / pink ^_^ orange lilies and blue pansies are extra great :) but bc tammy is in omega rn it might take a few to get to her! im focusing on kiwi because of whitney and the sooner she leaves the sooner i can get back to normal cycling @_@

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ruddy kitty no problem, enjoy! :')

A friend of mine had the same thing happen to her with Violet, I totally wasn't expecting it. I think I will end up doing a giveaway or something for her.

And yay new home for Ankha!

Sometime... you will fall for villagers. It's weird. I didn't like Katt or Curt at first but they have slowly grown on me. Lol. NOW, they're awesome! Same with all my villagers... x D

@colrayne oo im sure shed find a new home in no time w/ a giveaway! i had to pay 5mil for my peanut and someone bought a dif peanut from me for 125? 150 tbt so id say shes p popular

+ yes yaaaaaaaay!!

BTW ERIK JUST MOVED IN HOLY CRAP

@colrayne oo im sure shed find a new home in no time w/ a giveaway! i had to pay 5mil for my peanut and someone bought a dif peanut from me for 125? 150 tbt so id say shes p popular

+ yes yaaaaaaaay!!

BTW ERIK JUST MOVED IN HOLY CRAP

Oh snap, Erik. Lol, never really liked him.

@kesttang thats so true omg, when i got my first copy i HATED croque w/ every fiber of my being and wanted nothing more than for him to leave but now hes one of my babies 0:')

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rasumii i knooooow omg this is unreal 0__0

@kesttang lol aw, i have him and i like him a lot! :)

Back