• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

@Rasumii i completely agree w/ u!! i dont like their design either t_t the only one i like is charlise and thats bc she was an original in my 1st town!

hans is out

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOLLY IS IN OH MY GOD

- - - Post Merge - - -

shed be 200 tbt :') or 18 lucky clovers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOLLY WOW @_@

anabelle is in boxes! im gonna search the thread for the lurkers name and vm them

I've always thought Lolly was cute. :p She would most likely be my Cat villager if I didn't love Rosie so much!

lolly is one of my fav villagers of all time :'D like shes probably my fav normal and thats saying a lot because i think i have 10-12 of them and theyre my favs overall 0_0

i messaged the anabelle lurker and they have 10 mins before i void her :(

Ah I had Stitches in my original town, he's pretty adorable. On a happier note for campsites, I had Chief in mine today, AND I had room! I probably won't be keeping him once I can get Fang back but I'm sure someone will want him. I miss having a cranky wolf ha.

I can't get over these villagers you're getting, it's crazy.

@colrayne the little guy kinda creeps me out HOWEVER hes totally still cute (in a creepy way) :')
+ congrats on chief!! hes one of my fav wolves. i paid 9 mil for my permanent one and ive gotten him three more times since :eek:
& YEAH i thought my luck was gonna run out after marshal but the good villagers have been steady

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chii ty :')

I was so lucky to have gotten Merengue, Marshal, Fang and Lucky for free ~ Now when I look at their prices omg

omg WOW that is quite lucky, congrats!! id love to get to a point where im able to give these guys away for free y_y once i collect enough clovers/hybrids for my towns ill def reduce cost

Omg there was this one time ~ I had a full village and Chevre turns up at my campsite, I was like "WHYY?!?!"

had to void anabelle T_T nooooo!

@chii omg no that sucks im sorry :'(( do you still need her??

@jhn Thankie :) Poor guy though I'm gonna bug him so much XD Hehe Stitches does have that creepy factor [ probably why I like em to be honest B) ]

@Chiisanacx Wow that's pretty lucky indeed! I actually think Stitches was the one I traded for Fang, Everyone else has been either a random move or given by generous people. Although I think Whitney was a camper too. I like to hang out in the igloo sometimes though, it looks so cozy and that soup stuff they're always cooking looks like it would be delish. I'm already bracing myself for Fang and Lucky prices, somehow I think though no matter how many bells I save up it won't be enough. X_X

@jhn Thankie :) Poor guy though I'm gonna bug him so much XD Hehe Stitches does have that creepy factor [ probably why I like em to be honest B) ]

@Chiisanacx Wow that's pretty lucky indeed! I actually think Stitches was the one I traded for Fang, Everyone else has been either a random move or given by generous people. Although I think Whitney was a camper too. I like to hang out in the igloo sometimes though, it looks so cozy and that soup stuff they're always cooking looks like it would be delish. I'm already bracing myself for Fang and Lucky prices, somehow I think though no matter how many bells I save up it won't be enough. X_X

Aww ~ I'm sure if you keep looking there will be someone who will giveaway Lucky :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I've never really taken anyone in from the campsite :3 ~ A few good villagers that camped were Chevre, Goldie and Mint thats about it, but they appeared at times that I was full :c

Aw, I wish you had asked me a few days ago! I would've been much happier knowing he went to a happy home. :)

I sell villagers, but not for the crazy prices people set nowadays. I tried to sell Lucky for 15 mil but it just felt wrong, so I ended up selling him for 4 mil :p Was going to be 1 mil but people kept increasing the price when I wasn't around so as soon as I saw it I just said deal to the person who made the last bid (But made sure he was a dreamy of theres!)

@colrayne np! :) and yes there is nothing wrong w/ creepy cute ~:')

@chii ok :D ! !

OOO lolly is in boxes already!! 200 tbt or 18 lucky clovers :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i get no offers for her w/in 15 mins im gonna hold her "overnight" and take offers/resume cycling when i wake up (its 7:43 am est rn and im v tired heh)

- - - Post Merge - - -

will take 160-170 :)

ive yet to get any offers for her so im gonna quit for the night! feel free to leave offers for her tho, ill get to them when i wake up! n_n

I campsite reset just to get Lolly and actually got her. Then I lost her due to a TT mistake. Loaded up the game and Isabelle told me she was in boxes... T.T I was able to give her to someone else who really wanted her so that made me feel better at least.

omg yes i read a few pages back and saw that genji is in!! i'm still lurking for him~ *o* gotta go make space quick just in case he gets into boxes quickly haha

congrats on being so lucky with villagers!! ankha and lolly and stitches wow!

Back