• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

@laddiee (someone else is lurking for her but i dont think theyre on) but im looking for 125 tbt for her ^_^

@Celestic im not doing reservations in kiwi atm! once shes in boxes 200 tbt would be fine for her but its a matter of first come first serve rn x)

@bellsbeforebros im not taking igb, but ty for the offer!! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Rasumii ah omg ok :')

@Celestic im not doing reservations in kiwi atm! once shes in boxes 200 tbt would be fine for her but its a matter of first come first serve rn x)

ah okay, sorry for confusion!
i'll just wait around nervously haha

genji is out! gonna message his lurker

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Celestic sorry that this is making u nervous Y__Y ugh i hate speed cycling it makes things too complicated
i cant wait to be through w/ it lol

@Celestic sorry that this is making u nervous Y__Y ugh i hate speed cycling it makes things too complicated
i cant wait to be through w/ it lol

Haha, I feel your pain! I did it once for another site and it was faaaar too stressful for me

@Celestic ty for the sympathy lol :) the 'speed' part of speed cycling is def the most stressful aspect. p_q w/ omega i dont mind holding villagers for hours or days even but this is. this is s/t else

- - - Post Merge - - -

-strawberry has 20 mins to respond before other ppl can offer on genji :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

gotta go afk for a bit for dinner, thisll give them more time to get back to me!

sighhhh i won't be able to take genji. ;n; no space atm. he can go to someone else i guess!! thanks anyway, tho!

@spoopy im sorry, but shes not available u_u i had to void her yesterday!

@-strawberry nooooooooooo that sucks D: dang it

@everyone genji is still here, voiding in 15!

if strawberry needs someone to hold genji, i could? o-o
idk if you'd allow that haha

@-shin if u want him for any reason u can take him, but im sure -strawberry would appreciate that! :')

that'd be amazing, -shin, omg thank you! *u* i'd pay for him and everything!!

omg yay this is fantastic im glad this is working out :'DD

i've got room -- please add 3840 8224 9399!
strawberry just lemme know when you have room :3 no need to pay

Back